istherealimit is offline Banned

learning the ropes need HELP

So im new a new member to this site but have been watching forums for a while and deceided to become a member here. anyway. Im looking to learn the basics of aas. Ive done a dbol only cycle and it was good it gave me good results or at least what added a few pounds fast. I want to do another cycle in time but want your guys opinion. Im looking in to test as the basis maybe tesy E 250 by itself and a pct of nolv. Btw Im 5'11 180 now diet is very lean.
    1-12 test 250mg
    14 nolva 200mg
    15 75 mg
    16-18 50mg
    Does this look okay? any suggestions are appreciated.

Someone .. anyone..

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Age ?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We need more information.

Stats:
    weight
    body fat %
    Weeks, months, years training consistency
    Goals

Age 23
    height 5'11
    Sry fellas New member but here they are
    weight 180 - 185
    bodyfat around 13%
    Ive been training well since high school 5 yrs ago I startd trying to gain real muscl about a year and ahlf ago i play for a jr college baseball team
    goals well honestly I want gain around 7-8lbs or more after pct. I want it to be lean as i need to keep my speed and agility up.
    Also diet is strict oats lean meats whole grains no cheeseburgers. I've ran hgh in the past a friend got from a friend you know how it goes at 3 iu for 3 months with good lean results not sure about how much strength i added but i got fast. Im A catcher and well it was like i was beating the runner to first. lol

MAC MAN is offline Junior Member
    Are you doing 250 per week of T(E)? Also run Nolva at 40/40/20/20 and clomid at 50/50/25/25.

Well Im asking you guys what you think, but yea I would run test E at 250mg for 12 weeks keeping nolva on hand but not use it.I would use it for pct. Pct is another prime question does 200mg two weeks after last PIN sound good for a week then drop to 75,mg for two weeks and then 50 for two weeks? Are you talking about running nolva during my cycle? i thought you needed estrogen to build muscle and nolva would defeat that purpose unless gyno comes on?

Bump!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by istherealimit View Post
    Age 23
    height 5'11
    Sry fellas New member but here they are
    weight 180 - 185
    bodyfat around 13%
    Ive been training well since high school 5 yrs ago I startd trying to gain real muscl about a year and ahlf ago i play for a jr college baseball team
    goals well honestly I want gain around 7-8lbs or more after pct. I want it to be lean as i need to keep my speed and agility up.
    Also diet is strict oats lean meats whole grains no cheeseburgers. I've ran hgh in the past a friend got from a friend you know how it goes at 3 iu for 3 months with good lean results not sure about how much strength i added but i got fast. Im A catcher and well it was like i was beating the runner to first. lol
    Hope you stay off the GH......23 is WAY too early for this....

I have heard the warnings but In all respect for everybody on here and their knowledge i have decided to use it on my own. I need advice now. I like the lean aspect im getting from the gh I am taking it at 8am or whenever i wake up to let their be a 2 hr window for absorbtion.

I am looking to make this cycle yeild results and trying to keep it easy to clean out. i only have 3 moths before i will be tested and i know gh is not tested for is the main reason for its use along with test but not so sure about test??

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by istherealimit View Post
    I have heard the warnings but In all respect for everybody on here and their knowledge i have decided to use it on my own. I need advice now. I like the lean aspect im getting from the gh I am taking it at 8am or whenever i wake up to let their be a 2 hr window for absorbtion.
    Here we go again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Here we go again.
    I've looked into all of these supplements for a while. I wanted to do this when i was 20 but was talked out of it for the same reasons as now. If im going to use somthing to enhance my performacne im gonna be performing not just using to be that huge dude at the gym and a desk job. This is my last year playing ball and i want to make the best of it if it works GREAT if not then I tried my best!! with that said help me out.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Young for growth

Thread Information