ryan5sc is offline New Member

sustanon 250 good or bad?

I am a college football palyer with a pretty tough workout program. We lift 5 days a week and cover everybody part. We also do a ton of cardio at 5 in the morning. If i take a cycle of sustanon 250 how much size do you think i would put on? I weigh 190 and am 5 11 right now. Can you give me an idea of how much my bench will go up also. It is currently 225

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    really you should be looking into another AS and not sus, i would not recommend it to you since it would be your first time and to really benefit from it you would have to do eod or ed injections. Thats is another story though and you can do some research and find out why i said what I said.

??? -- Is this your first cycle?? I guess i was assuming it considering the nature of the question.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

i did a cycle over a year ago of dbol tabs.. it bloated me and i did not like the response. i plan on doing injections, but can u tell me what eod or ed injections are?

chinups Guest
    every other day (eod)
    eery day (ed)

the cycle that i was looking at of sustanon 250 was a shot every5 days.... it was 250 for 2 weeks... then 500 for 4 weeks then 250 for 1 week... u dont think that i would gain off of that?

chinups Guest
    I know someone who has done sust 250 and mad some real nice gains.....But I cannot speak from experience.

He shot a low dose and only once a week, and his diet sucked. He was young and dumb but did say he gained 20 lbs.
    Last edited by chinups; 03-05-2003 at 01:52 PM.

Slypknot is offline Member
    I am currently running sust in my cycle... it's my first cycle.

Sust@500mg is what I'd recommend... split the 500mg into 3 shots and do on M/W/F. You will get quite a bit out of this - although I'm currently stacking it with Deca as well...

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Sust is good but if you are looking for musle gain, use dbol . Why do you care about your bench, i played college ball and bench ment nothing. It was all about the squats and cleans. Where you play? pm me if you have any questions.

dsc
    dsc is offline New Member
    I hate injections so i did two injections, not the three injections everyone says is necesary, of 250mg of sust a weeks and I gained 25 pounds, and my buddy did the same thing and gained 345 pounds. I understand that three a week would be better but it is not as necasary as a lot of people think it is. I also used 400 mg of deca a week.

dsc
    dsc is offline New Member
    i meant 35 pounds not 345 pounds on that last post

Thread Information