BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Well I went to the Dr. Did he put me on HRT?? The final answer is....

FUCK YES!!!!!! I'm in heaven. I'm legal.

My results from my blood work.

Prolactin - 5.0 Range (2.6-13.1)
    Testosterone - 2.50 Range (2-8)

So I was on the low side. It took some convincing to actually talk him into it. He at first said since I was on Test before, I should wait 2 more months and he thought the levels would come back up. I immediately threw all of my knowledge at him, and even explained my clomid thearpy. I told him I've been off for over 4 months. So, the only bad news is he said in the beginning he wants to give me the shot. he wants to make sure I don't double the dose. He also said since I gave him a ton of software, all Dr. visits are free!!! I'm in a win win situation. He only put me on 200mg of Test cyp every 2 or 3 weeks, but I can buy and make up the difference, so my cycle will be on!!!

He also said he was amazed about the knowledge I had for the drugs. I told him stuff about carbons, and the esters, etc...and he was in awe. He said I knew a lot more than him. This board has done wonders!!!!

I'm so happy, I could cry!

BLT

GO CUBBIES!!!!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Hell Yeah, get him some more software, and he'll be letting you take it home.

Gynosis is offline Junior Member
    holy shit that is badass..nice bro...

speaking of cubbies...have you all lenched the dude the hit the foul ball? Ole boy is in some serious shit...

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    Hell Yeah, get him some more software, and he'll be letting you take it home.

Hell yeah. Eventually I will be able to take it home. I gave him a full corporate version of Windows XP along with Office XP. So I really think that helped me big time. I seriously thought I would have to wait 2 more months. Knowledge is power, but it helps to be able to bribe someone as well.

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by Gynosis
    holy shit that is badass..nice bro...

speaking of cubbies...have you all lenched the dude the hit the foul ball? Ole boy is in some serious shit...

that poor kid is screwed. He already has death threats on him. the local paper released his name, address and employer. UNREAL

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    so your health insurance is going to be paying for your human grade test...YOU SUCK!!!

Not really bro...congratulations!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Congrats, when are you starting the cycle? Is it still in oct?

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Congrats, when are you starting the cycle? Is it still in oct?

thanks bro! Yeah, I am thinking about starting in a week or so. My shoulders feel great, and all my blood work is perfect!!!! I can't wait to start lifting again!

BDTR is offline Retired
    I hope you'll keep a journal, i'm looking foward to seeing your progress.

another thing that concerns me is if I get on Cyp or enan, and he checks my levels in a few months, do I want to maybe be on Prop instead?

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I hope you'll keep a journal, i'm looking foward to seeing your progress.

Yeah, I will definitely keep a journal. Everthing I do from day one. I'm just not sure I will be lifting extremely heavy. I don't want to screw up my shoulders in the beginning...

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Thats great bro, but not to burst your bubble, is it possible that your doc might give you a placebo just to see how you react? I hope all goes well for you though, and like everyone else said keep an online journal. Good luck.

realityarts is offline Member
    BLT, I was waiting to hear from you today. Glad to see things worked out the way you wanted them to.

By the way, did this doctor know enough to run a full testosterone lab test (free, bound, and total,...)?

It appears that the number he gave you is for total testosterone.

Thats all he ran. Thats all the results I saw.

The good news is I saw him draw from the vial.

I know he gave me the correct shit,

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm

sweet.

Bench-n-Squat's is offline Associate Member
    Besides, doctors cant give a placebo anymore... it's illegal. You have the right to know exactly whats going in your body at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by !DBF!
    Besides, doctors cant give a placebo anymore... it's illegal. You have the right to know exactly whats going in your body at all times.

Good point!

I was just wondering, because it helps to have a good baseline of lab results, so that you know exactly what is normal for you.

Doctors rely, and poorly so, on the total testosterone , which is not a good indicator.

I know you're content with what he did, and that's cool. I was just wondering if you - for your own knowledge - were able to get the appropriate tests for your future use. Without out those tests, you have little idea of where you were, before you started. I just read some JAMA and NEJM articles that were pretty clear on the values of a total, bound, and free testosterone test (et al), and at least a PSA test. It is generally unheard of for a doctor to not do a PSA and digital test, prior to any HRT.

Anyway, congrats again! I hope it all goes great for you.

RA

Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    I was just wondering, because it helps to have a good baseline of lab results, so that you know exactly what is normal for you.

Doctors rely, and poorly so, on the total testosterone , which is not a good indicator.

I know you're content with what he did, and that's cool. I was just wondering if you - for your own knowledge - were able to get the appropriate tests for your future use. Without out those tests, you have little idea of where you were, before you started. I just read some JAMA and NEJM articles that were pretty clear on the values of a total, bound, and free testosterone test (et al), and at least a PSA test. It is generally unheard of for a doctor to not do a PSA and digital test, prior to any HRT.

Anyway, congrats again! I hope it all goes great for you.

RA
    I agree. Especially with my Dr. He really had no idea what he was talking about. I even asked if he gives HRT to other patients. He said just one other. But, he did say I should meet up with an Endocrinologist. He actually recommended someone for me. So, I will make an appt. Hell, I think I just wanted a way to make myself legal. I mean when it comes down to it, 200mg every 2 or 3 weeks isn't going to do much, but now I can be a little bit more open about it and hell, I will take anything I can get.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree. Especially with my Dr. He really had no idea what he was talking about. I even asked if he gives HRT to other patients. He said just one other. But, he did say I should meet up with an Endocrinologist. He actually recommended someone for me. So, I will make an appt. Hell, I think I just wanted a way to make myself legal. I mean when it comes down to it, 200mg every 2 or 3 weeks isn't going to do much, but now I can be a little bit more open about it and hell, I will take anything I can get.
    I think I am naturally low and always have been with testosterone ... I am like the only male in the family not covered in body hair, but now all of a sudden I put myself on a cycle and I am getting chest hair galore and my beard is growing twice as fast ( I am normally clean shaven).... I also have always had low blood pressure which now I understand is supposedly a possible indicator of testosterone deficiency...

Thread Information