jasontev is offline New Member

Final word on facial bloat and liquidex?

So I've been scoring through the threads and I get consistently mixed responses. It's been almost ten years since I've been on any cycle. Did sust cycles when I was in my early 20's

Now, just getting back into it, with Test only, I've gotten major bloat like I've never seen before. Especially in the face. I'm on week 8 now of a test only cycle. Had nolva on hand in case of gyno, but just now got liquidex to take care of the bloat. My question is, how long should it take until my face is back to normal? Some on here have said 12 hours (that seems impossible), others have said 3 to 4 weeks. That seems like a big disparity. I'm obsessively checking now to see what the progress is since I started .5mg of liquidex 3 days ago.

Any advice on quantity I should be taking to get rid of this ridiculous amount of bloat, and also how long you think it should be before I actually see results?

Thanks guys

carp123 is offline Banned
    .25 to 0.5mgs every other day to control bloat ,look into your diet too ,keep sodium and salt intake low to reduce bloat.

thanks. How long do you think it will be until I can actually see results?

carp123 is offline Banned
    7-10 days i would say.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i can usually tell the next day, but i try to nip it in the bud before it gets too noticeable

awms is offline Senior Member
    A-dex didnt do shit for me...could have been under dosed or perhaps fake but i took 1mg eod and still bloated up like crazy until I got letro.

I took 2.5mg letro and almost over night the bloat started to go away...I also cut back the carbs and sodium for a few days, drank more water, went joging and hit the sauna post workout...with in a couple days my face was thin again.

awms is offline Senior Member
    p.s i just took 2.5mg of letro once a week not every day.

awms, thanks. I've got l-dex. I'm taking .5mg ed since 3 days ago. Tired of being a bloated fat face, but haven't seen any difference yet. I heard letro was pretty extreme and for those on large bulking cycles. What's your cycle like?

Thread Information