200mg of Caffeine, holy f**k

I got Caffeine pills off eBay. Each pill is 200mg. (For comparison, a can of Redbull contains 80mg of Caffeine).

So I took 1 pill. After about 15 minutes or so, I came up on it, I was euphoric for about half an hour going around my house making noises and pretending I was an aeroplane. I felt like a 4 year old. It was similar to the high you get off good weed, I even had the giggles a little bit.

(Many people react differently to caffeine. Some people get anxious, other people get the shakes. Others like myself just get high and have bags of energy)

So then about an hour later, I went to the gym and had what might have been the best workout of my life so far. Usually I'm wrecked after I finish a workout but I was standing there at the end like, "emm... is that all?".

So I'm home from the gym now and to be honest.. I feel a little jittery.

I'll be taking the stuff again

dsldsl1980 is offline Associate Member
    I think this is a little bit of an over exaggeration... 200 mg is standard caffeine pill size in nodoze at Walgreens. Maybe you just are not used to any caffeine.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Yeah thats a weak dose. An average large Starbucks coffee has that much in it.

I take 300-400mg everyday before the gym.

Still has me yawning all workout.

But my tolerance is high obviously. lol

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I have 0 tolerance to caffeine. So I get like that as well. You'll build up a tolerance quickly though.

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    actually starbucks grande (16oz) coffee has 330mgs caffeine. synthetic caffeine makes me feel kinda sick

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Sounds very over exagerated to me. I have taken 2 no doze at once in the military to stay awake while driving in convoys at night. Never had those sides.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    sure it wasnt a thc pill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Sounds very over exagerated to me. I have taken 2 no doze at once in the military to stay awake while driving in convoys at night. Never had those sides.

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    Yes, a strong cup of coffee can have 200mg. You would be better off eating proper carbs so your workouts are good. Like any drug you will slowly need more and more caffine to get the effects which are artificial really.

Maybe for the odd day your extra tired but I wouldn't be taking it on regular basis. IMO.

This thread should probably be in diet or workouts?
    Last edited by Natureboy71; 02-07-2011 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Forgot something

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Low dose

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    I used to get that high from taking EC for the first time. I felt like it took me out of a depression and made me feel better then test. Now im used to it and tired all the damn time.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    I wish i was a light weight.. 200mg of caffiene make you feel like that??? 2000mg of coke won't even do that to me.. haha

Thread Information