GrowPhaster is offline Junior Member

hey

hey
    Last edited by GrowPhaster; 03-12-2003 at 04:02 PM.

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    Looks golden.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    bro, it looks like you used the same kit. Were you able to use all of your oil that came with the kit? Because when I tried to make mine I put the BA oil in the jar with the tren + magic solution but there was still about 10 CC's of oil that wouldn't fit in the jar so I just threw it out. Did you have some oil that you never used? Please hit me back because I am about to do another 4g kit tonight and I will run into the same situation.

GrowPhaster is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Jason - It does look kinda golden

Whoisdaman - actually I did use all the oil. You are supposed to hold onto the extra 10cc's until the end. After you have filtered everything and are left with the muck on the bottom of one of the jars(which you can obviously toss). You then run the extra 10cc's of oil through the filter and into your golden stuff. I ended up with about 42cc's when I was done.

I am assuming that since you tossed your extra cc's your per cc stregnth would be a bit stronger. Next time just throw the extra cc's of oil in at the end. At least that's what the instructions that I followed said.

Cya!!!

sweet is offline Associate Member
    If you have oil that won’t fit into the vial, use it to purge the whatman after filtering. Don't worry about the cloudiness, mine is way more cloudy that yours and I have been doing 75mg ED for 6 weeks now with no problems. If you followed the directions at gotfina, you tend to end up with cloudy fina because the directions tell you to shake the vial with the dissolved tren /oil instead of swirling it like most other directions recommend.

Good deal. Mine never came with it's own instructions and it never said anything like that on the directions I got online. Thanks bro.

Oh, and your fina looks very good.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Whoisdaman
    bro, it looks like you used the same kit. Were you able to use all of your oil that came with the kit? Because when I tried to make mine I put the BA oil in the jar with the tren + magic solution but there was still about 10 CC's of oil that wouldn't fit in the jar so I just threw it out. Did you have some oil that you never used? Please hit me back because I am about to do another 4g kit tonight and I will run into the same situation.
    Hey bro, in the begining ur supposed to take out between 5 - 10ml's of oil so at the end u can purge the whatman filter that has the tren still inside. and u can fit the oil and magic solution in the same vial.

OG

Just for an update, I converted a 4g kit with your instructions and it ended up perfect. Thanks bros.

Jaandost is offline New Member
    i always use the recrystalization method.....that way i know exactly what im putting into my body and the exact concentration(mg/ml). it does take extra time but is well worth it.

Thread Information