karen is offline Junior Member

If you cycle to reach a body weight past your natural limit....

Can you maintain that bodyweight or is it only temporary ?

I have been very confused lately on the answer to this question.

For example a man has reached his natural limit at a lean 200lbs he does a cycle and gets to 215lbs after pct. Can he keep this extra 15lbs or is it only temporary ?
    Last edited by karen; 02-07-2011 at 05:47 PM.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    you will eventually return to your genetic potential.. it will take a while depending on your diet and training.. but it is near impossible to maintain the extra mass.. everyone's geentic potential is completley different though.. so your limit might be 220lbs and someone else might be 250.. even if you are both 6 foot

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    you will eventually return to your genetic potential.. it will take a while depending on your diet and training.. but it is near impossible to maintain the extra mass.. everyone's geentic potential is completley different though.. so your limit might be 220lbs and someone else might be 250.. even if you are both 6 foot
    I see, I suppose this is why not everyone only does 1 or 2 cycles.

How long would you say until you return to your genetic potential ? 16 weeks ?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by invizion View Post
    I see, I suppose this is why not everyone only does 1 or 2 cycles.

How long would you say until you return to your genetic potential ? 16 weeks ?
    It depends on A LOT of factors.....

- Diet
    - Training
    - How much mass you had
    - What your genetic potential is
    - How well you recovered

There's really no way of knowing.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    It depends on A LOT of factors.....

- Diet
    - Training
    - How much mass you had
    - What your genetic potential is
    - How well you recovered

There's really no way of knowing.....

~Haz~
    Would, 16 weeks given the right conditions, be ridiculous to keep ur gains lol ? I'm sorry I'm just trying to get some sort of estimate no way of knowing is so vauge. Have you kept track of how long you've kept your gains ?

Quote Originally Posted by invizion View Post
    Would, 16 weeks given the right conditions, be ridiculous to keep ur gains lol ? I'm sorry I'm just trying to get some sort of estimate no way of knowing is so vauge. Have you kept track of how long you've kept your gains ?
    sometimes it takes years to return to normal... for example..

i got to 200lbs naturally.. did my first cycle went to 225lbs.. then dropped down to 220.. stayed there and did another cycle and got to 230.. but then dropped down to 225lbs.. took a few years off lift.. went back into it and got up to 240lbs naturally in about a year of lifting after 6 years off.. i then did one more cycle and anm now at 245lbs.. where i am still at.. size will stick around longer than the strength gains you got.. too many factors to consider

sometimes it takes years to return to normal... for example..

i got to 200lbs naturally.. did my first cycle went to 225lbs.. then dropped down to 220.. stayed there and did another cycle and got to 230.. but then dropped down to 225lbs.. took a few years off lift.. went back into it and got up to 240lbs naturally in about a year of lifting after 6 years off.. i then did one more cycle and anm now at 245lbs.. where i am still at.. size will stick around longer than the strength gains you got.. too many factors to consider
    wow that's impressive machine. So it looks like I won't lose everything I gained during the 16 week break when I'm done with this cycle. I was just worried that it was all going to be for nothing you know ?

i was gaining (and kept) more than 5 lbs of muscle my 2nd and third time around as i lost fat while putting muscle on.. usualy 10-12lbs muscle gauned with 5-10lbs fat lost

i was gaining (and kept) more than 5 lbs of muscle my 2nd and third time around as i lost fat while putting muscle on.. usualy 10-12lbs muscle gauned with 5-10lbs fat lost
    Well, thanks machine, it seems to me like the world of AAS has a lot of benefits to be had and more importantly kept when used responsibly and safely

poppz is offline Senior Member
    this thread is depressing. So. I.LL lose all my gains eventually.

Thread Information