BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Well, I think this is finally it.. HOw does it sound?

EQ 1 x 400 mg weekly 10 wks
    Test 1x 300 mg weekly 10 wks

What can I expect from this cycle? I know the EQ will give me more of a lean look. (which is what I want/vascularity) I know EQ isn't immediate results. What can I expect from using them both together? I think this is it bro's........Anything else I should do or expect? What sucks is this is probably going to require a lot of injections. What Test, do you recommend????

Again, thanks to you all!!!!!!!!

Actually, I don't think I can get away with only 1 shot a week per each one can I?

Jaandost is offline New Member
    bro..........stats would help.

height, weight, bf%, goals, prior AS use????

right of the bat without knowing your stats i can tell you that mgs test per week sould be at least equal if not higher than mg per week EQ.

also, if your looking to lean up a bit then prop would be a good choice for your test.

hopefully you have done your research and know that clomid is a must for post cycle.

we would need your goals and stats to help you anymore than this............

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Your gonna need to bump that test up

Your should also split your shot up twice a week

Yes, I no CLOMID IS A MUST!!!! (forgot to add that) Yeah, I figured I should be doing at least 400mg a week of TEST, but I thought being my first cycle, I should lower it a bit. I'm 5'8, 150pds. My goals are obviously to get stronger, but I want more of a cut lean look. I agree with slitting it up. 200mg every 3 days or so. As I've said in the past, I have waited many years to make this decision. I wanted to make sure I've hit my potential and wanted to make sure my diet was correct and I was happy with the decision I made. I took all of your advice and spent major time doing my research which totally paid off.

Can I do both injections at the same time or split the days? does it matter?

Thanks, I don't know what I would do without you guys!

oh Body fat is about 14/15%,

14% at 150?? How old are you?? Bro no flame at all but I think you may be able to put more on before hitting gear. But I could be wrong. Also what Test are you going to run?

I'm 35 years old. I have tried putting more on, TRUST ME!!!! I have always had a low test level since I was a kid. It is extremely hard. I'm just one of those people who serioiusly can't put it on. Not an excuse, and I know AS isn't a miracle drug. I have spend a long time thinking about this.

I'm 35 years old. I have tried putting more on, TRUST ME!!!! I have always had a low test level since I was a kid. It is extremely hard. I'm just one of those people who serioiusly can't put it on. Not an excuse, and I know AS isn't a miracle drug. I have spend a long time thinking about this. What test do you recommend? I thought of test pro...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    test prop ,is good but ,not a begginers drug due to the frequent injections ,but if u do choose to do so 50 mg ed ,400 eq for first is good .id not go with some enethate .500 mg since ur test levels are low and ur 35 .

Yes, I'm not into frequent injections....If I go with Test enethate, is the injections less frequent? I've also been thinking about just doing EQ alone, but again, everyone says to add test. to a cycle....

Thanks for you help, I can't thank you and everyone else enough!!!!!

yea the eentahte ester isa lot longer twice a week ur good to go ,id do 250 mg enetheta nd 200 eq on sunday and the same on wed .

THANKS BRO!!!!!!! I really appreciate it!!!!!! What kind of results do you think I will see? (if your familiar with both)

am i familair with both ??HA !you could say that ,diet will make u or brake you ,then if ur training is correct ,and then come the chemiacals ,so its really ahrd for em to saa as people respond differntly to to stuff and dosages .id say a keepable 12 lbs .

Thread Information