Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

First Cutting Cycle- Bittersweet

Weeks 1-16: 800mg EQ
    Weeks 1-8: 800mg Test Cypionate
    Weeks 8-16: 100mg Prop ED
    Weeks 8-16: 100mg Masteron ED

*Clen will be ramped up to 120mcg for 6 weeks (Benadryl every night before bed of weeks 3 and 6). Not sure what time I will add this. I Will play it by ear.

*Nolva 10mg EOD if need be.

I was 255-260 at 18% in early December. I’ve cut down to 245lbs at 14%. I would like to get to 7-8%bf without going under 220lbs.

How does everything look?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    are you bulking then cutting last half of the cycle?

Nope. Straight cut. I know the more logical approach would be a simple Weeks 1-8: 100mg Prop/Mast combo....but...I went almost two months of cutting naturally. I'm afriad of losing more size without gear. Cyp/EQ will be March/April.I don't mind if I hold a little water during those months, just need to burn fat....Prop/Mast/EQ will be May/June (Beach season---when it really matters--get rid of water and fat)
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 02-04-2011 at 07:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    eq can increase appetite in most, so might not be so nice in a cutter, tbh id of just ran prop the whole way thru, as my test. someone knowledgable recently posted tht the benadryl thing is a myth.

im also going on a cut after my slin cycle stops in 4 or so days, im only using my 250mg sust trt while doing so. a very well respected mod advised me tht this was plenty to help hold my muscle while cutting

^Yeah...the only problem about me trying to cut on 250mg of Test only is the fact that I've been on a TRT dose of 200mg for over two years now. Thanks for the input though.

Bump. any other thoughts?

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    The test will bloat you and estrofy you for sure. Why such a high dose at 1-8 weeks with that? Kind of odd. Have you concidered maybe just running a HRT dose of the cyp all the way thru? Test cyp at 100-200mg weeks 1-16?? If you want to keep the test high, i would use arimdex w it thru week 10 to keep the bloat down..

Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post
    The test will bloat you and estrofy you for sure. Why such a high dose at 1-8 weeks with that? Kind of odd. Have you concidered maybe just running a HRT dose of the cyp all the way thru? Test cyp at 100-200mg weeks 1-16?? If you want to keep the test high, i would use arimdex w it thru week 10 to keep the bloat down..
    I really don't retain much water at all, especially when cutting. When I am bulking and run dbol and a fairly high dose, I retain very little water. If I happen to retain a LITTLE water in weeks 1-8, it's not a big deal because 8-16 is when I will be getting rid of water and fat. Weeks 1-8 is just to preserve muscle and get rid of bf. I don't think a TRT dose of cyp would be efficient for my plan because I am running other drugs at high doses. Also, Prop will be used for the last 8 weeks, which will practically make me hold zero water.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    ^Yeah...the only problem about me trying to cut on 250mg of Test only is the fact that I've been on a TRT dose of 200mg for over two years now. Thanks for the input though.
    curious as to why the longevity would make any diff? i've been on trt 14mths now and can still make slow progress with diet tweaks

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    I think the cycle looks solid.

If youre not worried about bloat in the first part, then yeah... go for it.

You could always lower the Cyp dose to 500-600. Just keep it a solid enough dose so that it helps fight off muscle loss.

Then when you go to 700 prop... you can use that extra amount to grow a bit more at the end of the cycle. While loosing any bloat/water.

But overall... it looks fine to me how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    curious as to why the longevity would make any diff? i've been on trt 14mths now and can still make slow progress with diet tweaks
    With my body, I cannot make any gains on a TRT dose of cyp that I have been on for a few years. I'm adapted to it.

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    I think the cycle looks solid.

If youre not worried about bloat in the first part, then yeah... go for it.

You could always lower the Cyp dose to 500-600. Just keep it a solid enough dose so that it helps fight off muscle loss.

Then when you go to 700 prop... you can use that extra amount to grow a bit more at the end of the cycle. While loosing any bloat/water.

But overall... it looks fine to me how it is.
    Good point. I'm actually gonna back ya up and 600mg of cyp and 800mg EQ. Thanks brudda.

n00bs is offline Member
    200mg weekly test for trt?

What level are you bloods at from this? Seems like more f a cruise then trt dosage?

Quote Originally Posted by n00bs View Post
    200mg weekly test for trt?

What level are you bloods at from this? Seems like more f a cruise then trt dosage?
    I have friends who use 750mg of Cyp yr round as TRT and never come off. 150-200mg is ideal for safe TRT, imho.

n00bs is offline Member
    That isnt TRT that is a begginer cycle...

No normal physician would condone that as an Replacement therapy.

Call a spade a spade your constantly on cycle.. 750mg a week can not be considered TRT that is a joke.

The point I am trying to make is that 200mg of Cyp as TRT is safe. But in your defense, I haven't had blook work done in a while bc I no longer have health insurance. I just stay off a lot longer between cycles than most.

Any other last comments or suggestions? I'm gonna change the clen to two weeks on/two weeks off and knock the Cyp down to 600mg for the first 8 weeks. Cycle starts in a little over two weeks.

Blog Entries
    Any other last comments or suggestions? I'm gonna change the clen to two weeks on/two weeks off and knock the Cyp down to 600mg for the first 8 weeks. Cycle starts in a little over two weeks.
    im hitting a cut now also, finished my slin 2mro. we can suffer together lol. be interesting to gauge our process, you on a fairly hefty amount of gear and me on trt dose of test. good luck with it. you doing pics for it?

^^Thanks. best of luck to you too. We'll be miserable and starving together! lol....I'm gonna put some before and after up towards the end of the cut.

^^^PS--- I hope you're cutting...Denon will be VERY upset if you do not drop bf...LOL

Blog Entries
    ^^^PS--- I hope you're cutting...Denon will be VERY upset if you do not drop bf...LOL
    i know, i just hope he'll love me more when he checks in, as a guest lol

Thread Information