MUSCLEMEDIC is offline New Member

friend need help

hey guys, my buddy t-rex needs some advise on a cycle. I told him about all the advice on this board so i thought you guys can help him out. His stats are 5'10" 300lbs 23%bf. He just had shoulder surgery 11 months ago and is finally getting back to his usual self. The man is an ox. He has benched 505lb b4, he works out at 315lb @ 10 reps now, he squats in the 600lb range (work out). He would like to get bigger and stronger (powerlifter) especially in the arms (hince the name t-rex) this is what he has on hand for gear. Can you guys help him out?

Sustanon 250 X 12 amps
    T-200 X 10ml bottle
    D-bol X 100 5mg orals
    Sten X 10 2ml amps

We are ordering some anavar and eq next. He would like to add this to the cycle also. Any info would help..

Thanks MM

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    for a man of his stature this would be a light cycle....there isn't enough to get good dosages with any of his meds imo. for a baseline 10 week cycle he should have the following:

1-10 sust 250 20 amps (500mg/wk)
    1-10 t-200 2 10ml bottles (preferably more for higher dosages)
    1-4 dbol 30 mg day (roughly 168 pills needed)
    6-10 winny 50mg/day (roughly needs 8 more amps)

was he planning on making this conservatively light? he should have almost twice what he has now to make this effective.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

shit w/ those stats i wouldn't even use that shit

23%bf?fuck that's almost 75 lbs of fat!!!!i would live on clen on and off for like 3-4 months before i would touch anything.gotta get that fat off first.

daem... no he didn't plan to go light this is just some gear he has aquired over time from friends, i do have to say this is his first cycle ever. Would adding eq help out at all? he is after big strength gains....

partyboynyc....yeah he stated to me that he is 23%bf which would be 75lbs but i still think he is wrong he just doesn't look that he is carrying that much fat on him....

thanks for the replies guys.....anymore out there?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    well, my opinion remains that he doesn't have enough gear...adding in the eq might help, but he will get much better results with higher dosages.

daem...ok i'll tell him to get more gear to meet those doses, i didn't mention any winny on the post but i did mention it to him, he is ok with it because it is oral (he is a medic and doesn't like needles) but he is afraid of the hair loss with the winny...and do you think he needs to cut the bf down? if so how low b4 he can start the cycle?

thanks MM for t-rex

The Butcher is offline Member
    Cutting the bodyfat down is a personal choice, but not really necessary if he is just doing this for powerlifting/strength. If you guys hadn't noticed, bodybuilders and powerlifters rarely have the same type of physique. Daem's cycle looks pretty good, but if this is his first cycle he might do just fine on 500mg/week of test. I guess if I were him, I would try something along the lines of this:

1-10 Sus 750mg/week (M,W,F)
    1-10 Eq 600mg/week (M,F) (Eq could be substituted with Deca )

The D-bol kickstart is optional, and in my opinion not really needed. Granted, this guy is 300lbs, but this is his first cycle, and who knows how well he will respond to aas. The cycle above is still 1350mg/week. IMO, that's pretty sufficient for a first cycle. I would save the d-bol (and get more) for a later cycle for when he really needs something stronger to get his body to respond. The deca might also be a better option since he is interested in getting back to lifting really heavy. Might do his joints good.

Perhaps I am a bit old school, but I like the idea of saving compounds for later use rather than throwing 4 or 5 different things into the first couple of cycles. For one thing, it makes it more difficult to see how you truly respond to certain compounds, and two, it's always nice to have something different to give your body to grow from. I have never responded as well to the second cycle of a particular compound as I did to the first cycle of that compound. That's why I'm glad my first 5 or 6 cycles consisted of no more than 2 compounds each time. I feel it gave me more options to grow with.

Butcher he actually likes your suggestions about using less ompounds..

any other suggestions out there

Thread Information