kodyt21 is offline New Member

Exp Users What is best cycle to stay in single digit bf, while holding muscl

Quick stats: 24 yrold, ht: 6ft 2in, wt: 195 lbs....bf 11%
    Cycle exp: 8 week cycle test enth 500mg/week, 400mg eq..........gained 35 lbs 10 was water the rest p ure muscle...didnt run pct had some gyno.
    2nd cycle: 8 test enthanate 300mg/week, winni 50 mg. ed, ran pct no gyno.
    I'm planning my 3rd cycle now. My goals are staying in single digits bf % year round, with holding my muscle mass, what I weigh is not really an issue.
    M yDiet is on point my training is hardcore, I need that lil extra and also I didn't mention I want it to hold not just explode and shrink.
    My options I was considering where;
    12 week ,150mg test prop eod
    8week, 150mg test prop eod/60 mg. anavar ed

OnlyReason why I want to add var is bc I hear it gives strength gains and HOLDS them with very minimal sides....any opinions guys?
    ReallyAppriciate your input.

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    If your diet and training are on point, then the cycle won't matter for the most part. I can run test/tren or test/eq or just test and keep bodyfat low. It all depends on diet granted some retain water more than others and I don't seem to get much bloat at all but again it more likely is result of diet

Others may have a different opinion as this is only my opinion.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i like the second one better.. but as stated above.. diet/cardio determines BF, not gear

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    funny you posted this on 09.30.2010

I am Turning 25 next month, Like I said I did 80% of my research before I first used I had no effects first 2 cycles bc I planned everything out and had my doc do blood test before during and after cycle and took all supporting supps to help out. This time around I have researched 99% before doing it again. Im not in it to gain freakishly huge muscle I am in it for my job as a fitness model. I just wanted help on a 8-10 weeks cutting cycle but hold as muscle muscle as possible if not gain 3-5 pounds while doing so,my objective is to be in single digits at 190-195lbs all year round. My mind frame and dedication are impeccable, I just need that extra to help out with the holding muscle part.

and now you are 24?

sorry, lying kids dont get advised on here

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for the research dec11, I really hate responding to threads to later find I should not have.

biggieSMALL is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    funny you posted this on 09.30.2010

I am Turning 25 next month, Like I said I did 80% of my research before I first used I had no effects first 2 cycles bc I planned everything out and had my doc do blood test before during and after cycle and took all supporting supps to help out. This time around I have researched 99% before doing it again. Im not in it to gain freakishly huge muscle I am in it for my job as a fitness model. I just wanted help on a 8-10 weeks cutting cycle but hold as muscle muscle as possible if not gain 3-5 pounds while doing so,my objective is to be in single digits at 190-195lbs all year round. My mind frame and dedication are impeccable, I just need that extra to help out with the holding muscle part.

and now you are 24?

sorry, lying kids dont get advised on here
    ^^^lmao! busted

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Thanks for the research dec11, I really hate responding to threads to later find I should not have.
    no prob, i always get an inkling for lies lol

fishizzle0927 is offline Associate Member
    you should no longer be known as dec11....... try something like "csi arr" or "dec PI". he must have read the thread on the growth plates closing at 25 and wanted to be as close as possible. and now hes s.o.l! he had almost every angle covered but had zero idea on SVU-dec11!

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i have had great experiences with var. great for athletics and cutting

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    oh damn, good work dec 11. i dont get why ppl lie, its the internet, so dumb!

haha at first I was a lil pissed at the comment about being a lieing lil kid, but them I realized there are alot of yong kids out there turning to juice to early..(I know bc I was one, running 2, 8 week cycles before I was even 22). So makes sence and I think your helping others not ruin their lives to early with the juice. With that being said my reason for writing I was 24 is bc I am accessing this website through my phone and if you notice on your key pad the 4 and 5 are right next to each other. Lol very impressed with the attention to detail though the fbi wouldnt be a bad career choice with your attention to detail. Anyways I just wanted to clear that up and see if anybody really had info for me that wasn't just bro science. To the first few comments thank you, but my question was, what would be best for holding the muscle bc every time I get into single digits my muscle mass gets dissolved fast! like I said my diet is point on that's how I'm able to get into single digits bf%.
    AndFor the last comment, most people in general yong old ugly lie on the internet bc they don't have to come face to face or suffer repercautions to there lies. If aby body had some more opinions on my original question please feel free to comment Thanks!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Lmfao,

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont believe you. Wanna know why? Ok

Well first off its pretty common to see guys lie about their age then post later on and put a different age because they forgot what they posted before.

Second you started this account last year with your name ending in 21. Its a weird coincidence that you said you finished two cycles before you were 22 and now you are working on your third. Which would put your age now around 22. Its not a number like 300 or 10 or something that obviously isnt an age. 21 automatically tells me thats what age you were when you made the account. You arent 25 and you arent 24. Your finger didnt accidentally hit the other number (that was a horrible excuse)

Therefore please stop lying about your age. I come here to give proper advice. I dont feel telling someone how to cycle under the age of 24 is good advice therefore i do not advise when they ask about cycles. I started too early and have already been getting bloodwork speaking to an endo about my low levels. I blame it on starting too young in AAS

HAHA Yea I did start that one screen name when I was 21, its the same on bb.com also and I was a member there since 2007, so your "theory" at best is complete shit prolly just like your advice bro! Listen, I dont need to explain my self im a grown man and a father at that. I to tell many newbies to this day not to use gear to quick because of the side effects I expirienced at 21 yrs old after my first cycle, but to each there own, if they can get it and want to do it..nothing you say will stop them I know cause I WAS there when I was 21. Anyways, not a big deal Ive done my research and know what I will be running now.THANKS FOR WASTING MY TIME.

Oh and you must be 12 right noles12? Pathetic lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kodyt21 View Post
    Oh and you must be 12 right noles12? Pathetic lol
    listen kiddo, you've been busted. now dont start flaming valued members here or you will get banned completely. you dont know zyzz, by any chance?

Listen here kiddo, this sight is mostly just ignorant bro science I dont know why I came to it in the first place, probably bc there were some intellegent people that did help out in the past. Dont bother with your threats this will be the last time im on here. Good to the ones that actually did help.bye

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kodyt21 View Post
    Listen here kiddo, this sight is mostly just ignorant bro science I dont know why I came to it in the first place, probably bc there were some intellegent people that did help out in the past. Dont bother with your threats this will be the last time im on here. Good to the ones that actually did help.bye
    cheerio, im sure the spring break forum at bb.com is thriving about now

Thread Information