hully is offline Junior Member

Question Yes, more fina questions

Today I got all the goods to make some fina. I ordered 1 sterile kit, 1 double kit, and 3 10 dose fina cartridges. My question is that me and a buddy are doing this together(Both our first times), and I want to know if that will be enough for both of us for 8 weeks or if that will only be enough for me doing ed shots. Also, the majority of you say taking it everyday is recommeded, but I'm wondering with it being my first cycle if eod might be better. Any suggestions? Thanks

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i can usually squeeze 35-40 injects out of a 4g kit after conversion with 2 carts. if injecting ed you will need 56 doses for an 8wk cycle. i usually make 2 4g kits and save the remaining for another cycle. so to sum up, no, there is only enough for one person to cycle for 8wks at 75mg/ml ED.

Thanks for clearing that up. Do you have any input on whether I should do ed or eod?

Solrock is offline Member
    Fina usually isn't a first cycle AAS. Partly because of the number of injections required. 8 weeks mean 56 shots (or 28 if you go EOD). ED is the method of choice, but being your first cycle, you will likely want to go EOD.

Are you only doing the Fina, or did you also get prop to go with it? Also, do you have any bromo on hand in case of fina gyno issues? What are you going to do about bringing your testes back online when you end the cycle?

Fina shuts your nuts down HARD. For a first cycle, this can be one scary fucking thing. It still freaks me out.

Post more info and we can help you out. Also do some searches... PLENTY of info on Fina here.

Solrock,

Being my first time I'm only going to do fina. No I don't have any bromo, to tell the truth I haven't done any research on that and don't really know what it is. Although I have heard of it just looking at other fina threads, and you actually reminded me of another question. I ordered clomid for after the cycle, but I don't know when to start and how much each day? Oh, and if I do eod shots, would I still be using 1cc?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    no if you used EOD injetions you need to increase it to 2cc's since you will need 150mgs EOD or 75mgs ED

Use a small gauge needle, just dont draw with it. use 21g for drawing and 25g 1" for injections.

rarely ever hurts and low scar tissue since i rotate sites every time no fail.

www.spotinjections.com for that info and PM me if you need conversion instructions. most run clomid 300mgs,150mgs,100mgs, all depends on how long you have been on cycle.

I think I've made up my mind on taking eod shots, and I'm definately going for 8 weeks, so when would you recommend starting clomid and how many mg's/day? And what is bromo? do i need it?

So 25g pins aren't too small for fina?

Yeti is offline New Member
    Originally posted by hully
    I think I've made up my mind on taking eod shots, and I'm definately going for 8 weeks, so when would you recommend starting clomid and how many mg's/day? And what is bromo? do i need it?
    bromo is to prevent fina related gyno problems alot of people dont need it but some do. better safe than sorry. full name is bromocriptine-someone check spelling.

anyway if you do use it from my understanding it can actually csause your body to increase estrogen so yould also need to take something like nolva if you still got or had gyno while on the bromo.

Yeti is offline New Member
    Originally posted by hully
    So 25g pins aren't too small for fina?
    I want to know this too cause the 21gauge suck

Thread Information