sugarshane is offline Junior Member

Question anadrol question...

hey bros, whats the amount of time for a drol cycle, 3 weeks? then clomid after right? can i have some insight please.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Anadrol like Dianabol or Halotestin is usually used to kickstart a cycle. Anadrol is used for the first 3-4 weeks of a cycle until the test and other shit kicks in. It is not ment to be run on it own unless your looking for temporary stregnth or aggression like football players who usually take Anadrol and shoot test suspension. So.. 3 weeks of Anadrol will do nothing for you bro...

sugarshane is offline Junior Member
    bro thats so not trrue. my boy took 3 weeks anadrol 50mg a day, gained 22 pounds, kept 18. what r u talking about bro?? y does everybody think u gotta do 50000 mg of this compound stacked with this to get huge?? bro i know guys that have hiv and anadrol haS CHANGED There body to a DIFFERENT form. can i get a real answer please.

thanks

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Anadrol only cycle isn't that great. I put a buddy of mine on that for 30 days who was scared of injecting and in the end, was only a 3lbs after all the water went away.

I agree with tankass, anadrol is best used as a kickstart while your injectables kick in.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    From the AR Drug Profiles:

Anadrol 50 is the strongest and, at the same time, also the most effective oral steroid . The compound has an extremely high andro-genic effect which goes hand in hand with an extremely intense anabolic component. For this reason, dramatic gains in strength and muscle mass can be achieved in a very short time. An increase in body weight of 10 - 15 pounds or more in only 14 days is not un-usual. Water retention is considerable, so that the muscle diameter quickly increases and the user gets a massive appearance within record time. Since the muscle cell draws a lot of water, the entire muscle system of most athletes looks smooth, in part even puffy. Anadrol does not cause a qualitative muscle gain but rather a quan-titative one which in the off-season is quite welcome. Anadrol "lu-bricates" the joints since water is stored there as well. On the one hand this is a factor in the enormous increase of strength and, on the other hand, it allows athletes with joint problems a painless workout. Powerlifters in the higher weight classes are sold on Anadrol. A strict diet, together with the simultaneous intake of Nolvadex and Proviron , can significantly reduce water retention so that a distinct increase in the solid muscles is possible. By taking Anadrol the athlete experiences an enormous "pump effect" during the workout in the exercised muscles. The blood volume in the body is significantly elevated causing a higher blood supply to the muscles during workout. Anadrol increases the number of red blood cells, allowing the muscle to absorb more oxygen. The muscle thus has a higher endurance and performance level. Consequently, the athlete can rely on great power and high strength even after several sets. The highly androgenic effect of Anadrol stimulates the regeneration of the body so that the often-feared "overtraining" is unlikely. Although Anadrol is not a steroid used in preparation for a compe-tition, it does help more than any other steroid during dieting to maintain the muscle mass and to allow an intense workout. Many bodybuilders therefore use it up to about one week before a compe-tition, solving the problem of water retention by taking antiestrogens and diuretics so that they will appear bulky and hard when in the limelight.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Tankass is right on this one. It needs to be stacked with Test

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    im a huge fan of anadrol , but theres no way i would run it alone.

if your friend gained 22 lbs and kept 18 he's some kind of genetic freak bro, as ive never heard of anyone keeping those kind of gains on drol alone. run some test and youve got a legit shot at keeping some of those gains.........and it dosent have to be 5000mg of ANYTHING. 400-600mg of test/week will do nicely.

if youre insistent on running it alone go no more than 4-6 weeks and make sure you have some liver protection. heres a 4 week plan.......i hesitate giving advice like this, because im totally against drol by itself.

week1 50mg ed
    week 2 100mg ed 50mg am and 50mg pm
    week 3 100mg ed " " " "
    week 4 50mg ed

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 03-06-2003 at 05:56 PM.

Hangman is offline New Member
    Tankass is right on........test should be the basis for any cycle unless it is at the end of a cutting cycle IMO... I LOVE ANADROL but have never taken it alone and. I don't really gain that much weight off the stuff because my diet is pretty clean and it keeps the bloat down.

22 lbs in 3 weeks is mostly a water gain. If he really retained 18 of it I would be surprised. But I believe you so that is pretty impressive

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    I also agree with what has been said above.

Anadrol will produce quantitative gains, but most of it is water, and without something else with it or after it, you will lose most of your gains....

You may be able to take it for 6 weeks, gain 15 lbs, then keep 5lbs.....

This is not that unreasonable...... If this is your goal... To me, 5 lbs is not worth the hassle, and when I lose 10 lbs after a cycle, I get depressed..... So IMO its really not worth it!!!

Thread Information