rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member

Clen starts Monday, Deca or Winny?

Hey everyone, seems like it's time to cut from what everyone's been posting. Well, I am starting my Clen (Novagam) for the first time Monday. I did the research and am going to "tapper" up to 5/day for the 2 weeks, and then go to the ECA Stack for the next 2 weeks. Here's the question for all the pros out there.
    1 - Should I take Winstrol and Deca with the Stack - and is Clomid safe to take with it all?
    2 - I have only 6cc of Deca left, and a 20ml/200mg Bottle of Winstol (QV) how should I do this, and what cardio is the best.

My Stats : 6"2 - 210 - 22yrs / Just off a Test/Andriol stack

Thanks Alot for the help!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Either get more gear or don't waste your time w/ only 6 shots of deca and 20 shots of winny.
    I would op for Eq over deca. Run it for 10 weeks @ 400mgs a week and the winny for the last 6 weeks @ 50mgs ed.
    Clomid post cycle.
    Clen throughout, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, and use Ripped fuel etc on the off time.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    im with M ,we never seen to disagree much ,,,lol,get more winny and scrap teh deca bro ,u should know deca cayses watre gain causein u to bloat ,so ew and winny (get more winny again ) would ab awesome combo ,keeping apositive nitrogen balance ,while dieting ,will help keep and put on muscle ,

Thread Information