Chach is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up what cycle sounds better to you?

Week 1-4 Dbol , British Dispen. 35mg ED
    Week 1-12 Deposteron Cyp. 600mg EW
    Week 1-10 Norma Hellas Deca 400mg EW
    Week 8-15 Zambon Winny Depot 50mg ED
    the reason for this one is i would a 4 week break between dbol and winny depot

OR

Week 1-3 DBOL 35mg ED
    Week 1-10 CYp. 600mg EW
    Week 1-10 Deca 400mg EW
    Week 6-13 WINNY 50mg ED
    the reason for this cycle is so that i can kinda run the winny along with the deca to fight the deca gyno.....and i would have a 3 week break between the dbol and winny depot....

and ONE QUESTION see in the first cycle i will take clomid 3 weeks after last test injection and 5 weeks after last deca inj. does it matter that im doing it 5 weeks after last deca inj.....??? thanx for ur time just leave me ur opinion and i would love it thanx again

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey JM my brotha, let me take a shot at this. I like the first one simply because ur giving urself 4 weeks between dbol and the winny instead of 3 weeks in the 2nd. Im not the biggest fan of dbol, gave me moonpie face... So fer me id leave out the dbol and use prop to jump start my cycles. And with prop u'll have less bloating then with dbol. Just my .02...

OG

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I like cycle # 1 better. Are u prone to gyno? If so I would run nolvedex throughout the cycle cuz your looking at a good chance of getting gyno w/ this cycle.
    I think your goal of 215lbs is definetly realisitic w/ this mass cycle, although dropping your bf% by 2.5% is gonna be hard while using all this mass building gear.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I like cycle one as well for the reasons mentioned above plus the fact that your giving yourself extra time between the deca and recovery. It tends to make recovery much quicker.

Chach is offline Associate Member
    OG thanx brother, coming from you ur .02 means alot to me, i think that I will try and get some prop and do cycle number 1 ...very good advice thanx again brother..

MBaraso--another great bro with great input, no im not prone to gyno and the only reason i didnt want to run nolva is simply because it will hinder some gains that i wll make..i have L-DEX...and the body fat thing was after my cycle i will do it i want to pack on alot of weight, then worry about cutting down by 2% b/f..not during my cycle when it all said and done i want to be at 210 and about 8% b/f
    i mean i eat liek a fat pig prolly consume over 50 grams of fat a day and do cardio once a week for 12 mins and still maintain 10.5% b/f i will post some pics but i need a freakin camera!!!thanx again bros i appreciate it

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah if your not prone to gyno then don't run nolvedex unless u get symtoms.
    Goodluck to ya.

Thread Information