BigV is offline New Member

which test is best?

hey guys i decided to take some winny with some test..the only problem is which test to take. i want to gain about 10-15 pounds more at least and cut up a little bit..which is why i got the winny. but which test is good for stacking with winny. my source said t400 cuz its a mix of all and should work well with the winny..what do u guys think..im 5"11" 185 18% bf

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I never used T400 so I can't comment from personall experience but from what I heard it works well even though it's a painfull shot.
    I think Test E would do u just fine. Although i'm partial to Cyp if i'm looking for mass.

BigV is offline New Member
    u think that the winny and test cycle should give me good results with good diet and hardcore training?

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump, i am thinking of doing a similar cycle. I have qv winny, and prop, but am debating on the fina. If i decide not to go with fina, should i lose the prop then and go with ent.

Originally posted by BigV
    u think that the winny and test cycle should give me good results with good diet and hardcore training?
    Absolutely. Especially if your a newbie. You could even throw some EQ in there to help with your cutting. Check this out:

Wks 1-10 500mg/wk Test Enth
    Wks 1-10 400mg/wk EQ
    Wks 7-12 50mg/ED winny

Start your post cycle clomid wk13 at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-10; 50mg/ED days 11-20. Make sure your taking an anti-e and have your nolva on hand just in case. Also, take some sort of liver protectant, i.e. milk thistle, ALA, glutamine, etc. as winny is a little heptoxic. Train hard, eat clean, and keep up your cardio and your gonna be pleased with your results. Hoped this helped and good luck.

Originally posted by kman
    Bump, i am thinking of doing a similar cycle. I have qv winny, and prop, but am debating on the fina. If i decide not to go with fina, should i lose the prop then and go with ent.
    It really depends on what results your looking for bro. What are your goals?

my goal is to be 195 5% bf, i am 6 ft 3, and 180 with 8% bf now, i have done about 6 cycles, this will be my first with winny. i would be happy if i could gain 10 pounds of solid lean mass. My diet and cardio are pretty much on point, i am planning to go into this cycle in my best shape, so am hoping for solid gains... how is qv winny... anyone.. thanx fellas

Well being a veteran of six cycles I'm sure you have done your homework on the subject. I believe you could reach those goals with either of those two cycles. It sounds like you have everything in order. If your really looking to put on that lean mass I would opt for the tren /prop/winny combo. You could even throw in some EQ for that extra vascularity. 10lbs. should be gained easily. Can't give you an opinion on the winny, but if its as good as quality as their EQ your gonna love it. Don't forget your anti-e s, liver protectant, cranberry extract and lots of water. Train hard, eat clean, and keep up on the cardio. Good luck.

thanks dragon, yea i think your right with the tren /prop/winny cycle, that sounds like a cycle that i will make most of my gains, after a while small little cycles don't really give me the results i want, even though I do gain something, But i guess we are always looking for more....ha.. thanx..

Thread Information