crazy man is offline Banned

Injection Time Question???

I TAKE MY FINA ED AND MY TEST 3 TIMES A WEEK BUT I HAVE HAD TO TAKE MY FINA IN THE MORNING THEN NOT AGAIN TILL THE NEXT DAY A NIGHT IS THAT OK OR IS THAT EXTRA 12 HOURS KILLING ME? ALSO I HEARD THAT FINA HAS LIKE A 72 HOUR HALF LIFE.. THANKS GUYS

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, u should try to inject fina ed at the same time each day. Ur not losing anything major but its best to keep them around the same time. Fina actually lasts between 4 - 12 hrs in ur system. Thats why its best injected ed. U have to saturate ur body with it in order to get to an even consistant level. Once ur body is saturated the fina is out of ur system within 3 days. Hope this help and good luck!

OG

oh and no need to yell..

crazy man is offline Banned
    COOL SO TRY TO TAKE AT THE SAME TIME BUT DOING THAT A FEW TIMES WON'T KILL ME I HAVE BEEN ON FINA FOR 5 WEEKS BEFORE I DID THIS..

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Since fina only last a short time in ur system u want to inject around the same time ed so u dont risk ur levels dropping and bouncing back up once u inject the next day. U run the risk of sides when that happens.

OG

Thread Information