oldmanliftr is offline New Member

Question Oral cycle question?

Could you do an oral cycle of dbol & Clen ?
    By reading the profiles, you would think that you could burn fat and have some lasting muscle gains that would stay due to the slow protien loss. The info I read said that the clen works best while on an AS at the same time.
    Has anyone tried that and what were the results? What would happen to the bloat?

The goal here is decient muscle gain and some fat loss

If this is a stupid question it is because I am new and tring to get educated so go easy.

bigjoeblow is offline Banned

llama shit

I THINK that's llama shit man. You won't keep your gains and the DBOL will make you a water balloon man. You'd be better off posting your tag on a wall in an inner city than doing that cycle.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    PLease do not listen to joe blow!! I would nt recommend the oral cycle and the d-bol would be more for a bulking cycle and not to cut. You should be looking into a good diet. PM some of the fellas or just hold tight and wait for some educated responses
    abstrack@protonmail.com

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    You could use Dbol to cut to help ward off muscle loss. IMO there are better AS for the job, Prop/Fina/winny/Var... You usually want to go for a AS that doesn't hold so much water. But all in all it would work.

Pain

bigjoeblow is offline Banned

abstrack

abstrack

Tell the barber you're sick of looking like an A$$HOLE!!!

Listen to me whenever it comes to oral stuff. There's a party in abstrack's mouth tonight and everyone's coming.

CUT THE MULLET!!!!!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    bjb,
    this is the only warning youre going to get........we dont flame other members here. if you want to discuss things in a mature manner, then by all means do so. abstrack is a member in good standing and for that matter, seems to know of which he speaks.
    if you think you have to flame a dude to get your point across, feel free to move to another board that allows this.
    otherwise, clean it up a little, and enjoy your stay on a.r.

peace bb79

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    I agree with bb79....

And as for the cycle you are speaking of....

Its not really a good idea....

The d-bol in a low dose, may help you keep muscle while cutting, but other then that, if you go to a higher dosage, your gonna retain water and look shitty... not to mention D-bol gains won't stay, if you don't use it with something....

Also IMO Clen is crappy.... It works diferent for diferent people tho... so maybe you will like it...

I would suggest that you choose either to cut or gain mass... then put something together for the goal you choose.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    So if you were using dbol to prevent muscle loss what would a cycle look like?
    10mg a day? for how long?
    Thanks in advance
    Jens

My goal is to cut. The reason for my question was to find a way to minimize the amount of muscle loss during my cutting cycle.

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    If your goal is to cut, then I guess you could use d-bol to min. the muscle loss.... Something like 15mgs a day, spread out over the course of the day. For 6 weeks.

Diet is key to not losing muscle!... The protein intake has to be high!!

Supplements like glutamine will help a lot..

Also, Why d-bol to min. muscle loss?? y not use something better liek Fina?? With d, you may gain a bit of water... not good... Also Fina will help you cut, make you more vascular, and look more hard. Also you can stay on the Fina longer.

That sounds good!
    I will look in to that. I am going to have before and after pics when I finish. I am thinking 8 weeks the first time. Does that sound right.
    Thanks for the help.

CutieFace Guest
    dbol is generally used as a bulking agent where as clen is used to cut...first off why don't you post your stats....what kind of training are you doing? and what is your diet like...

the best way to get off unwanted fat is for cardio and a good clean diet....I would also not recommend clen if you have any h ealth issues....if you want to stick w/ an oral stack then I would suggest perhaps anavar 40-50mg ed w/ the clen now I recently read somewhere where a 16 week clen cycle you also benefit from the anabolic effects of the clen....

I would also suggest you use the search function on the site

*smile*

Cutie

Are you saying the anavar and clen together as a cut? Both for 16 weeks? I would do 2weeks on / 2weeks off on the clen but anavar for 16 weeks also?
    My stats are weights 4 times a week / medium weight, high reps (each muscle group once a week) and Cardio (30 min)after each work out. I'm 6' 2" / 250lbs and eat protein (1500 grms daily / 5 meals). I am trying to lose spare tire and gut. I am looking at different cutting cycles because I haven't done a serious cutting cycle before. I am also 41 so I have to be very careful how I treat my body (I don't bounce back as well as 21).

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Actually your idea for using a low dose dbol is perfect for maintaining muscle while cutting. Use 10mg all first thing in the morning and you will get the benefits of stopping catabolism while minimizing disruption of the HPTA. It is done all the time.

roch is offline Member
    I like the idea of dbol in the morning to bridge between cycles and now that I know it can also help cut, well I'm sold.

mekler is offline Associate Member
    i'm thinking about running dbol at a low dose for a clen /t3 cycle.. probably around 10-15mg ED for about 4 weeks... would it be better to replace the dbol with var? the only problem i'd have with switching is the price

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    dont take the dbol for 8 weeks take it for 6 weeks max...

Does anyone have a good cutting program. How much lifting compared to cardio. Light weight, high reps?

Thread Information