Thread: Ephedrine

Hangman is offline New Member

Ephedrine

Does anyone know what "real" ephedrine is scheduled as with the DEA. People have been asking me about getting it from overseas and I don't want to give an opinion because I don't know how serious an offense it may be if seized.

And just to let everyone know, it really isn't for me-lol I get distributor pricing from a well-know supplement company. Their version of the eca stack works well for me.

Peace

roch is offline Member
    I think its considered speed. but thats what I was told by a guy who knows more about drugs to get f*cked up as opposed to the drugs that make people say f*ck me, he's ripped,

Actually the main reason is that Ephedrine is one of the main ingredients clandestine meth labs use to make methamphetamine.

Ephedrine itself is meant to be used as a decongestant (which btw works very well). We used to have the 25mg ephedrine tabs here in Canada, but due to pressure from the US, it's now illegal to sell tabs of more than 8mg here.

Red

Hangman is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Red Ketchup
    Actually the main reason is that Ephedrine is one of the main ingredients clandestine meth labs use to make methamphetamine.

Ephedrine itself is meant to be used as a decongestant (which btw works very well). We used to have the 25mg ephedrine tabs here in Canada, but due to pressure from the US, it's now illegal to sell tabs of more than 8mg here.

Red
    Yeah, I think it takes seven chemical steps to make meth........ and ephedrine eliminates 3-4 steps. Everyone was using it in labs so thats how it came to have it's status it does now. TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Red Ketchup

Red

Thank god I stock pilled

roch is offline Member
    is that why you can't buy too much suphedrine anymore? I here they limited it here in the US since it was used in making MDMA.

2blarger is offline New Member
    bro around here, you can get it at 7-11 or the Farm Store 60 25mg tabs for 6.99.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by 2blarger
    bro around here, you can get it at 7-11 or the Farm Store 60 25mg tabs for 6.99.
    I thought I just read the other day that 7-11 pulled all eph from its shelf.

Pain

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    this ephedrine craze is so much bullshit...let's ban everything these days...god! I'm tired of people dying from dehydration and just because they had some ephedrine in their system, it was to blame!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by painintheazz

I thought I just read the other day that 7-11 pulled all eph from its shelf.

Pain
    Alot of stores did pull the straight eph from their shelfs.
    But you know where you can always find it? Truckstops....

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso

Alot of stores did pull the straight eph from their shelfs.
    But you know where you can always find it? Truckstops....
    LOL, my dad works for a distribution warehouse and he sees truck drivers come in so hyped up off of shit it isn't even funny.

Pain

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I hear ya there Pain. I worked in my dads warehouse all thru highschool (in the summers) and I dealt w/ truck drives ed. Alot of them were cranked up or on some type of speed.
    One time this guy was waiting for us to load his truck and he started nodding off so I told him if he wanted he could go in the back and lay down on some rolls untill we were finished. He was like "Nahh that's ok, I've been up for 6 days straight so I mine as well stay up till I deliever this" I was like
    To each thier own...

Thread Information