Thread: test suspension

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member

test suspension

Anybody here take it for 8 to 12 weeks long? I've only see people take it for 2 to 6 weeks or use it as a kickstart. Also how hard is it to keep the weight gains from test suspension?

upperhandy is offline Member
    from what i have read suspension needs to be pinned multiple time a day.... that's probably why

I've heard people pin once a day instead of 2x or 3x

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    once a day is acceptable, but 2x would probably be what i would go for if i ran it.

and if you can put up with the pinning, there isn't a reason not to run it for 8-12 weeks if you want to. most would just rather choose cyp or enanth because it makes it 100 times easier with pinning twice a week

quick question is there a big difference between test suspen & Tne in oil?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Oil is painless.I just ordered some.A lot of bloat and chance of gyno is high I read.Good for mass gains.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Oil is painless.I just ordered some.A lot of bloat and chance of gyno is high I read.Good for mass gains.
    how long are you going to run it & at what dosage?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord_wang View Post
    quick question is there a big difference between test suspen & Tne in oil?
    I have run both and in my opinion along with the pain deal that songdog pointed out, the TNE in oil seemed to last longer than the suspension. Once per day oil inj seemed a lot more stable than once per day suspension injections.

After a month of suspension (at 2 times per day) I felt like my thighs were made of wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I have run both and in my opinion along with the pain deal that songdog pointed out, the TNE in oil seemed to last longer than the suspension. Once per day oil inj seemed a lot more stable than once per day suspension injections.

After a month of suspension (at 2 times per day) I felt like my thighs were made of wood.
    how were the sides compared to test prop & do you get the same aggression on tne like suspen

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I have done TNE many times. never in oil.
    use extreme caution when injecting. use the best sterile injection methods. I have gotten two infections in 6-7 years of juicing. both on water based multi-dosed vials from UG labs. getting bacteria in the vial is trouble with lower levels of BA.
    I have only ran for 6 weeks. the results were really nice. I noticed no more bloat then on any other type of test. Im not gyno prone so no difference there. Injection soreness was noted.

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    I have done TNE many times. never in oil.
    use extreme caution when injecting. use the best sterile injection methods. I have gotten two infections in 6-7 years of juicing. both on water based multi-dosed vials from UG labs. getting bacteria in the vial is trouble with lower levels of BA.
    I have only ran for 6 weeks. the results were really nice. I noticed no more bloat then on any other type of test. Im not gyno prone so no difference there. Injection soreness was noted.
    I never understood when people say they get more bloat on prop or on test e or vice versa. I thought it came from your diet or am I wrong?

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I'm not certain. I do get some degree of bloat right away but I have never got it that bad from test. I did get some more serious bloat with drol. I think it has to do with diet, salt and AI use. I use a little more adex then most people and have found it keeps the bloat at bay. for me all the tests bloats me the same. now for what ever reason. TNE and test prop seem to have more impact on my sex drive. I have no idea why.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You have more test in both prop and suspenion.

Thread Information