Roronoa is offline New Member

Starting my first cycle soon, help.

Big newbie over here.

Stats:
    H: 6'1"
    W: 80kg (probably going to be around 85kg before i cycle though)
    BF%: 10

Going to be taking test prop 150 mg EOD for 8 or 10 weeks.

What Pre-cycle therapy do i need?
    What Post-cycle therapy do i need?
    What other supplements would be helpful and what do they do?
    8 or 10 weeks and is 150mg too much for a first cycle?
    My Hair has been thinning out, probably due to genetics, should i be worried.
    Since I am 19, if i do everything right and research my hardest and not **** up would i experience any really serious side-effects? (please don't try and talk me out of it just give me facts, and i will make the decision by myself.)

Thank you.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You don't want to being using steroids at 19yrs old, your natural test hasn't fully developed or matured yet and by shutting it down can cause yourself serious problems like limp dick, low sex drive, low testosterone , depression and hrt for life to name a small few. Use what you have and don't shut down a developing system what could cause you problems if you did.

dumbtoad is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    You don't want to being using steroids at 19yrs old, your natural test hasn't fully developed or matured yet and by shutting it down can cause yourself serious problems like limp dick, low sex drive, low testosterone, depression and hrt for life to name a small few. Use what you have and don't shut down a developing system what could cause you problems if you did.
    ^^^absolutely correct. Some things aren't worth it. At 19 you have so much natural test that adding to it would do way more harm than good. Work hard and you'll achieve so much.

Thanks guys, but can you also answer the other questions

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa View Post
    Thanks guys, but can you also answer the other questions
    no. people here do not give out info to 19 year olds

The correct answer to your questions is not to use steroids at 19yrs old. You are asking educated guys who have used steroids for a long time who see the ups and downs of them and the advice for someone with your stats ie 19yrs is not to shut down a developing system because it can cause you problems you wished you never had. Do you understand that your testosterone hasn't fully developed and isn't running at peak levels yet and if you shut it down there is a risk of it never reaching its peak.

It would also be worthless anyway because you have no idea how to eat correctly so your time would be better spent in the diet section researching how to eat correctly to gain mass. even if you did a cycle it would be pointless because you would lose all you gains after the cycle due to your diet so listen to people who know more than you and be mature about it.

Skullvonkrush is offline New Member

Few questions

What's up guys Ive been doing a cycle of test e 500 mg a week for 3 weeks now. My past 4 shots went fine. The last 2 went ok but the next day I got a little red bump that looks like a mosquito bite and it itches like one too. It happened on my fifth injection but I just waited and it went away and now it happened on my right glute as well on my sixth shot. This is my first cycle of anything. I make sure to swab with alcohol before and after the shot. What could this be? Also For my post cycle I have chlomid how should I does that? And how soon after my cycle? It's a 10 week cycle

I have other places i can ask those questions, assuming my diet isn't good right now (which it actually is). obviously i will research into the diet side of cycling.
    So basically all i have to do is create another account in the future, not add my age in/fake it and get an answer?
    I can get all this information off other contacts and the internet, just using a different source.

and that is very immature when your health is at risk and long term side effects.

Best of luck you will need it

I know that, and i will make my decisions on taking steroids based on health risks.
    Though if i choose to do it, i would rather do it the right way.
    And even if i don't, information and knowledge is always good.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullvonkrush View Post
    What's up guys Ive been doing a cycle of test e 500 mg a week for 3 weeks now. My past 4 shots went fine. The last 2 went ok but the next day I got a little red bump that looks like a mosquito bite and it itches like one too. It happened on my fifth injection but I just waited and it went away and now it happened on my right glute as well on my sixth shot. This is my first cycle of anything. I make sure to swab with alcohol before and after the shot. What could this be? Also For my post cycle I have chlomid how should I does that? And how soon after my cycle? It's a 10 week cycle
    Bro start your own thread and include stats

stpete is offline Banned
    Marcus told you of the risks. what more do you need?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    His parents never taught him the meaning of the word no.

The risks involved with cycling at a young age was my sixth question, i still have 5 others to be answered.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    What's wrong with people? Geez

Ask then don't listen. People bug

Mark5 is offline Associate Member
    The risks involved with cycling at a young age was my sixth question, i still have 5 others to be answered.
    No one is going to answer them because they are not going to help a 19 year old screw himself up for life. Wait a few years and do it right.

upperhandy is offline Member
    here are two threads to start answering your questions:
    Whats the right age to take steroids (GOOD READ)
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g-and-Steroids

if you want to check out some videos that will give you a good base of nutrition knowledge (this will be helpful no matter what)
    click on the video links in this thread------> thread here
    and here is a sample 3000kcal diet----->click here
    Last edited by upperhandy; 03-23-2012 at 11:35 PM.

Thread Information