spikypiboy99 is offline New Member

stacking deca and eq... Is it worth it, please help

I recently made a trip to tj and picked up some deca , eq, and clen . Could somebody tell me the best way to stack it? This is my second cycle.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You should have got some test too!
    I would get some test and stack it w/ either deca or Eq. Pick one. I wouldn't use both.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, from the amazing knowledge I've read on this board from all the bro's, you do one or the other (deca or EQ), and you shouldn't stack them. find out which one you think best fits (DOYOUR RESEARCH) what your looking for and then throw in some Test with the cycle....

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO -

What are your stats? If you have a good amount of mass i beleive the two can be ran together for great results - while they usually lead to the same outcome - they are two different compounds. If you are shooting for a highly anabolic , low androgenic bulker, EQ/Deca would be a good run... Eq adding some qualities Deca (a 19 Nor) doesn't have...

If you are under 200-210lbs - you probably don't have the receptor strength to pull it off... and should really stick to one or the other.

I ran them together real briefly with great pumps, appetite and put on some great size - especially in the arms... but the cycle wasn't planned out very well. I am thinking of running them again this summer for a low androgen bulker with Deca/Eq @ 400mg/400mg every week.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hey Bro you'd be better off having a planned cycle already before you go to TJ and pick something up. When you get a test get a single ester test like enanthate or cypoinate. Then come up with a cycle and we can tweak it for you.

We all start somewhere so use this experience and be more prepared next time.

JohnnyB

spikypiboy99 is offline New Member
    Iam 5'9 155lbs. I am a collegate wrestler and my season just ended. I don't want to use test, I want a natural muscle gain. Which should I use deca or eq. I will be running clen at the same time.

Thread Information