Jals is offline Junior Member

Finalplix Gold??

Anyone ever seen or heard of Finaplix Gold?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    yea its made by velopharm I believe. available in canada and I believe they also make a 400mg enanthate and a 100mg winijet.

Not a good product bro. Lab tests show that some batches are underdosed by as much as 70%. Your better off to make your own. At least then you'll know how much your getting. Its probaly alot less expensive too.

the dragon is offline New Member
    Lab test ... who tested it and where are the results? Just another gy bashinga great product ... Thats why everyone who uses it grows and grows good... been using it for 2 years and have gone from 195-240lbs in 2 years ... can't complain

Look bro. I'm not just another guy 'bashing' a great product. If your using it with great results then........good for you. I'm just telling you what I've read. If you read my post correctly you would have seen the word "SOME" in there. Relax.

The golds made some one win the arnolds for the second year in a row... who can that be ?

How do I know ... ...and wini jets 100 also

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    why is "the dragon" talking back to the "01dragonslayer" sounds like trouble. I agree with dragon slayer, finaplex gold has had a bunch of mixed responses. i would mix my own.

jkkk is offline New Member
    Valopharm is the shittiest product out there. That's why there out of business. The normal fina was stronger than the gold, the gold worked with some people who reacted extremely well to trembolone. The winijet is shit and the enthanate is totally fake. I did a whole bottle of silver and ended up with a pound of oil in my ass check. The enthanate was a 1-AD type of ester. STAY CLEAR of valopharm. INFAR's are the way to go these days ,if your from Canada.

YOU are the only guy who has complained on this stuff!!

I guess your just trying to push your infars .... and no they are not out of business last time I checked....Wini jet is shit??LOL

Maybe you should give me your phone number and I can let you personaly talk with someone who we all know ... you'd be amazed who takes it!

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by the dragon
    Maybe you should give me your phone number and I can let you personaly talk with someone who we all know ... you'd be amazed who takes it!
    Who takes it? And yes, I have also seen the depressing lab reports on Fina Gold... might as well make your own for better quality tren for a percentage of the price.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    the dragon - chill out man this is not a free for all throw your attitude about, ill tell you who i know type of place, we dont want that shit here.

People are merely stating there opinions which is cool and how things work around here, people are talkin from experience you cant argue with that no matter who uses it.

I have also read that it is very underdosed and if i could be bothered i could probably find it but, if u really want, go to t-mag.com and do a search im sure you will find it.

peace

T mag was payed off to write article. I contacted the guy who wrote it and offered him $2000.00 cash to see his results .. he never contacted me nor had anything to say. A friend of mine who also works for the magazine told me the same thing ... they were payed off by some people who had somethings with TTokkyo... and where are they now? Gone for ever... I laugh when people bash something when they have never used it. Thats like saying that car sucks when you have never driven it . You just hear about what people say but till you get behind the wheel thats another story.... see my point ... who has tried Valopharm stuff? I never not once have had a problem with it ... nor anyone else who has used it ... the only people that I heard have a problem with it is people who have never used it ... VALOPHARM is the best Gear around !! No doubt about it ... it has put me to the top of my game

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    T mag was payed off to write article. I contacted the guy who wrote it and offered him $2000.00 cash to see his results .. he never contacted me nor had anything to say. A friend of mine who also works for the magazine told me the same thing ... they were payed off by some people who had somethings with TTokkyo... and where are they now? Gone for ever... I laugh when people bash something when they have never used it. Thats like saying that car sucks when you have never driven it . You just hear about what people say but till you get behind the wheel thats another story.... see my point ... who has tried Valopharm stuff? I never not once have had a problem with it ... nor anyone else who has used it ... the only people that I heard have a problem with it is people who have never used it ... VALOPHARM is the best Gear around !! No doubt about it ... it has put me to the top of my game
    LOL, sounds like you work for Valopharm to me.

Pain

sounds like you need to get a life

train eat and use some good gear .. and perhaps you can gain 40 pounds in 1 year like I did with no bodyfat % up at all

I am not the one fighting everyone on the board about a product now am I!!! You sure have made a lot of friends on this board, but who needs friends when you have Valopharm products to fall back on and ask your questions too. BTW, I gained 41lbs in one year and dropped 5%BF. Stats on the internet mean shit.

Pain

Lets see some pictures bro ..!

Sure, buy me a digital camara. Where are yours.. I have no idea why you are turning this into a pissing contest with me. I stated that it sure seems like you work for valopharm when you posted an article about people from a company bashing another company. Seemed kind of funny to me. But whatever, you must have nothing useful to contribute to the board excepts flames.

Pain

Hey dragon you need to calm down bro. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, which I respect. Even though I may disagree with it, I still respect them and their opinion until given a reason not to. You have a total of 12 posts on this board, half of which are in this thread, and you come on here and start flaming people like crazy. I don't understand how you can start bashing opinions when you don't know WHO your bashing. Show some respect dude. This board has temendous knowledge on the subject from Mods., Vets., and members. Bros helpin' out bros. I could be wrong. Maybe you are an expert on AS, but that still does not give you the right to talk shit about people who are giving their opinion. I for one are extremely greatfull for the knowledge here at AR. This is the best board on the net and we try and keep it that way by keeping it friendly and showing respect.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    This sounds like the guy who was on triedia telling everyone he knew Ronnie, Cutler, etc. (and he was called out bad for it as well, Cutler was called and said BS) and he was the shill for valo back then as well - cant remember his name but this guy is shaping up to be the dead ringer - anyone remember who I am talking about?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have heard bad things about the gold from several people who did use it. I have never tried and won't. Why would I go and buy a product that so many people have said bad things about and then inject it into my body? To many cheap reliable gears out there. But then again I didn't when the Arnold classic last year so what do I know.

jkkk is offline New Member
    I happen to know some people who bottle it in TO. A pharmacist who gave up his license because he was perscribing methadone to himself.Now thats shady. He has admitted to several people that there's a twist to most valopharm products. The winny is REAL, but shitty quality and underdosed. The Enthanate which has a claimed strength of 400mg/ml, give me a fucking break, 1cc = 400mg, Anyone who knows even a little about juice knows that is bogus. Over 200 bottles sold in Niagara region and only complaints. I myself used half a bottle till I threw it away, along with a full bottle of Fina silver. The Fina is extremely weak. The gold doesn't have any white thick jizz floating around, did u notice. O, that's because it's microfltered, my ass. Grab a $100 bottle, do 2cc EOD and the gains will be great with cheap stuff. Better than the sore nipples you'll get from gold. Valopharm lost 90% of it's customers in the Niagara region and out west, my estimate, because of shitty product, FACT. There's no doubt that you special secret friend can get some good valopharm products with some good connections if he's pro, that's there underground advertising. Then every recreational user will grab it because he does. I don't push any product, I just prefer real juice.

roch is offline Member
    dragon, damn bro chill out. pain knows his shit and there is no reason to come on here raging. we've heard your opinion. nuff said. lets get on with it already.

big-al71 is offline New Member
    Your right cycleon, he even writes just like him. For some reason i can't remember his board name. He sold the stuff, though. I wish I could remember his old name.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Lets see some pictures bro ..!
    Lets see yours!

As far as knocking something they've never tried, all most are saying is they have "heard" that the product is no good. At least with a car you can test drive it for free. I wouldn't spend a dime on a product unless it had backing from many differen't people...people who DID NOT have a vented interest in whether or not the product sold.

Thread Information