Thread: The Famous Gyno

bunny is offline New Member

The Famous Gyno

HI QUICK QUESTION I AM IN WEEK 3 OF SUS DECA CYCLE I HAVE JUST FOUND SIGNS OF GYNO VERY MILD YOU CAN NOT SEE IT YET BUT IT HAS PUT ME OFF USING AS. I HAVE DONE MANY CYCLES AND AM HAPPY WITH MY SIZE DO NOT LIKE SIDE AFFECTS ANYWAY MY QUESTION IS I DO NOT HAVE NOLVADEX AND IT WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO GET IT. BUT I DO HAVE LOADS OF CLOMID MY PLAN IS TO STOP CYCLE AND TO TAKE CLOMID FOR A FEW WEEKS ANY OTHER COMMENTS

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    You should always have nolv on hand. What are the symptoms?? I dont know if you wanna quit your cycle now b/c it dosent really sound like you are sure you have the symptoms..

I AM POSOTIVE IT IS GYNO BELEIVE ME I DONT WHANT TO STOP AT THREE WEEKS IN AND WASTE ALL THAT GEAR I HAVE JUST CLEARLY SAID IN THE FIRST THREAD I HAVE SIGNS OF GYNO

Solrock is offline Member
    try lower case... it is easier to read.

If you are just now getting minimal gyno symptoms, and will have nolv in a few days... IMO I would keep the cycle going.

thanks solrock i have 7 weeks left what doses of nolvadex do you recomend also how long before the nolvadex reduces the symptons

Lift Chief is offline Member
    You really should have researched more before you started if you don't even know about nolvadex ...

Take nolvadex at 20mg until symptoms go away and then continue at 10mg ed or 20mg EOD for the rest of your cycle.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Clomid is a mild anti-e. Take 100mg a day untill your Nolva shows up. When it does, slap 40mg in your system a day for 4wks. If signs reduce then reduce Nolva to 30mg for a week, and then to 20 for the remainder of your cycle if you decide to continue.

I wont advise on continuance because I don't know what your running, or the seriousness of your symptoms.

Tom Hung is offline New Member
    It's probably just in your head man. My workout partner is always paranoid when on our cycles always yelling "I HAVE FUCKING GYNO MAN" and I always just tell him to shut the hell up.

So don't quit man, just go on, I'll bet ya it's nothing

If you get gyno...... you can kick my ass

Thread Information