brolic272 is offline Junior Member

how do YOU take your HCG?

i keep reading conflicting information from forums and other sites about when and how much to use HCG . it seems like there's a few options. let's use an 8 week cycle of test prop at 500mg ew as a base cycle in this example.

-HCG from week 1-8 at 500iu a week
    -HCG from week 5-8 at 500iu a week
    -HCG from week 7-8 at 2500iu a week
    etc.

a handful of sites have said not to take HCG for more than 4 weeks consecutively or else your body gets desensitized to it. however i've seen some experienced aas users on this site disagree and say to take it straight through.

just wanna know the best route to take, or better yet you're preference. also, do you adjust your AI and/or nolva as your start taking HCG?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    250ius 2-3 times per week throughout the cycle is the current protocol what many state is the best way to run it but there are many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    250ius 2-3 times per week throughout the cycle is the current protocol what many state is the best way to run it but there are many ways.
    then why do i keep reading that you shouldnt take it more than 4 weeks in a row? im gonna go with your advice because you're obviously a long time member with a lot of knowledge, i just wanted to know why i keep finding that same information out there...

thanks

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    read in here,
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-with-Swifto....
    good information.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Are there places that say to not take HCG for more than four weeks? I am on TRT and take it every week. Forever.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by brolic272 View Post
    then why do i keep reading that you shouldnt take it more than 4 weeks in a row? im gonna go with your advice because you're obviously a long time member with a lot of knowledge, i just wanted to know why i keep finding that same information out there...

thanks
    Not at 250ius, higher dosages should be ran for long peroids of time IMHO

Rodja is offline New Member
    Anyone find this article to be accurate and good?
    http://www.primordialperformance.com...unraveled.html

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    for someone who recognises he needs to wait to cycle, you're pretty full on with the questions. or just fishing for info and starting now?

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    for someone who recognises he needs to wait to cycle, you're pretty full on with the questions. or just fishing for info and starting now?
    yea man i know i post a ton of questions on this site but yes im almost 22 and still gonna wait at least a year to start a test only cycle. i just seem to find a lot of conflicting information with the more research i do so i immediately try to get some clarification from the vets on this site. it can get kind of annoying i know...

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    really not necessary IMO

i take it like this (example cycle):

week 1-10 test c 500mg
    week 7 hcg 1000 iu e3.5d
    week 8-12 hcg 250iu e3.5d

i prefer to wait and just jump start the HCG like that (has been recommended by swifto to me in a previous thread)

that way, i only have to constitute 1 5000iu amp (HCG is only "potent" for about 1-1.5 months after constituted) and less pinning

Quote Originally Posted by Vullfromsc View Post
    i take it like this (example cycle):

week 1-10 test c 500mg
    week 7 hcg 1000 iu e3.5d
    week 8-12 hcg 250iu e3.5d

i prefer to wait and just jump start the HCG like that (has been recommended by swifto to me in a previous thread)

that way, i only have to constitute 1 5000iu amp (HCG is only "potent" for about 1-1.5 months after constituted) and less pinning
    yea that makes sense. especially since there's plenty of people who dont even use HCG and also dont experience much testicular atrophy. so using it towards the end of the cycle would kick start the testes natural test production right before you merge into your PCT.

i guess it also makes sense to start taking it from week 1 to PREVENT the testicular atrophy. it seems as though there's a lot of flexibility with HCG timing/doses to a certain extent. appreciate the info!

yes, you are right. i actually didn't get any atrophy until i started taking tren in my 3rd cycle, now i definitely notice it. if you are trying to prevent that completely, running it the whole time is perfectly fine. it's different for every person.

i just use it primarily for an aid in the recovery of my natural testosterone levels

yes, you are right. i actually didn't get any atrophy until i started taking tren in my 3rd cycle, now i definitely notice it. if you are trying to prevent that completely, running it the whole time is perfectly fine. it's different for every person.

i just use it primarily for an aid in the recovery of my natural testosterone levels
    yea this is why i dont understand why so many people i know who have done aas completely neglected HCG . it would seem that it plays such a huge role in keeping your gains. and it's not like it's that expensive either. how did your tren cycle go btw? there's this personal trainer at my gym i sometimes lift with who said tren gave him the best results but with some harsh sides.

Blog Entries
    really not necessary IMO
    yeah and how clever are you? carry on advising kids then

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brolic272 View Post
    yea man i know i post a ton of questions on this site but yes im almost 22 and still gonna wait at least a year to start a test only cycle. i just seem to find a lot of conflicting information with the more research i do so i immediately try to get some clarification from the vets on this site. it can get kind of annoying i know...
    it seems very much to me tht you are going on now, why not do your research and ask specifics when the time is right, i for one would be taking no part in laying out examples for you

xeroxy is offline Junior Member
    Being as hCG is biphasal I run mine at 1000iu shot once weekly, i have a few clients that now follow this protocol too and it's much easier and makes better use of the hCG than any way i have tried previously.
    This is an abstract from a study done only last year from the endocrinology society.

An in vivo injection or an episode of LH secretion induced by GnRH, results in stimulation of the side-chain cleavage enzyme with the subsequent release of testosterone within 30-60 minutes of LH stimulation. The acute response to an injection of LH is dramatic in some species such as the rat and the ram but is much more attenuated in the human. This testosterone response lasts approximately 24-48 hours. If human chorionic gonadotrophin is used as an LH substitute, the kinetics of the initial stimulation are similar to LH but a second peak of testosterone secretion is evidence with hCG and occurs 48-72 hours after the initial injection. This biphasic pattern has been attributed to the observation that between 24 and 48 hours after an LH or hCG injection, the Leydig cells are refractory to further stimulation by either hormone. The second phase of testosterone secretion after hCG but not LH is associated with the longer half-life of hCG in comparison to LH. The hCG levels persist in the circulation and, following recovery from the refractoriness, testosterone levels increase. This observation has significant clinical importance since, in many men, a single weekly injection of hCG will suffice to maintain optimum testosterone responses rather than the frequent practice of giving injections of hCG two to three times per week.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Really?

It appears to me that this paragraph was taken from an article that appeared in a book that was updated in 2007. When it was first released I don't have the time or desire to pursue.

http://www.endotext.org/male/male1/male1.html

Thread Information