sirkuba is offline New Member

First cycle advice!

Hi!

Height - 6'1
    Weight - 84kg 7% bodyfat

Been working out for 2 years, have a good diet in place, and i think it's time i want to turn to the dark side. let's do it! (don't convince me to reach my natural potential bla bla etc, i've already made my mind up)

My proposed cycle is test prop, 12 week cycle (2 weeks PCT)

week 1 - 10 test prop, 100mg EOD. 300mg a week.

PCT - nolvadex and clomid.

Do i need to run anti-estrogen on cycle such as armidex? is it really necessary? i heard it will lower my gains, NOT SURE.

Criticism is accepted, except towards my weight. don't bother me about it

for those curious my macroes:

220 protein
    460 carbs
    70 - 80 fats

that's what i roughly remember, i eat around 3200 - 3500 calories a day.

EDIT - i'm not sure how to run my PCT, i mean i know what to do but what dosages should i be taking? and when should i start it? 2 weeks after last jab?
    Last edited by sirkuba; 08-04-2011 at 11:57 AM.

lc1213 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkuba View Post
    Hi!

Height - 6'1
    Weight - 84kg 7% bodyfat

Been working out for 2 years, have a good diet in place, and i think it's time i want to turn to the dark side. let's do it! (don't convince me to reach my natural potential bla bla etc, i've already made my mind up)

My proposed cycle is test prop, 12 week cycle (2 weeks PCT)

week 1 - 10 test prop, 100mg EOD. 300mg a week.

PCT - nolvadex and clomid.

Do i need to run anti-estrogen on cycle such as armidex? is it really necessary? i heard it will lower my gains, NOT SURE.

Criticism is accepted, except towards my weight. don't bother me about it

for those curious my macroes:

220 protein
    460 carbs
    70 - 80 fats

that's what i roughly remember, i eat around 3200 - 3500 calories a day.

EDIT - i'm not sure how to run my PCT, i mean i know what to do but what dosages should i be taking? and when should i start it? 2 weeks after last jab?
    you need to research a little more before jumping into it.

are you running a 10 week prop or 12 week?

you should start your PCT 7 days after your last injection. Nolva should be sufficient for a pct for one compound and run it for 4 weeks (40mg/20/20/20). If you choose to run chlomid with nolva, run chlomid 135mg/75/75/75

running an AI will depend a lot on how your body reacts to the increased test. some people need it some people don't. i would have amiridex on hand. the forum sponsor AR-R sells it. i would run .25ml e3d if you are unsure of how your body will react to be on the safe side. as for it hindering your gains, its a double edge sword. too much or too little estrogen will hinder your gains as well as your general well being. running an AI you might gain 1-2 lbs less. not running an AI you could gain some man boobs. would you rather not gain that extra 1-2 lbs of muscle or gain boobs? your choice.

Up your calories to around 4200 per day.

Devil_Doc is offline Associate Member
    Agreed, more carb more protein, and plenty of Omegas... and i dont believe that prop at 300mg a week will do much, as for buklking wou should be using a longer ester anyways, you wont show result til starting wk 3 but it stays with you for 18-21 days after your last pin..... try Cyp and/or Sust, my first cycle was a 8 week cyp300 1cc and sust 350 1cc both twice a week, 27 lbs gained 19 retained

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You can and will gain off 300mg test.We did it in the past.And you can do it now.Diet Diet Diet.

JohnJames is offline New Member
    I ran prop for my first cycle. Found out i hate ED inj and the pain sucks. Enth and cyp are much more convenient and painless. Id up the dose to 500mg a week. Youll feel like you wasted your first cycle on only 300mg. Read some more on PCT that hould clarify for you. AI during cycle is a waste IMO opinion unless your prone to titties or your running a ton of gear

JohnJames is offline New Member
    I ran prop for my first cycle. Found out i hate ED inj and the pain sucks. Enth and cyp are much more convenient and painless. Id up the dose to 500mg a week. Youll feel like you wasted your first cycle on only 300mg. Read some more on PCT that hould clarify for you. AI during cycle is a waste IMO opinion unless your prone to titties or your running a ton of gear

lilnba is offline Junior Member
    i think your PCT could use alittle work. go on google and search for anthony roberts PCT. he has a really great article and PCT to follow any cycle!

sirkuba is offline New Member
    Okay, thanks guys, yeah i know i have to research more on PCT, most important thing during cycle!

Thread Information