Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    phat_matt85 is offline Member

Tren users...how soon does tren A hit you and see?feel results

Can't find this info for some reson...How soon does Tren A hits ur body, feel and see results?

Stats

25 yrs old
    5'10"
    11% bf

Im currently on test e 600 mgs ew

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For me personally I started to feel it by the end of the 1st wk and was seeing some significant changes by the end of wk2. But that's just my experience others my differ.

PS If you just started your Test E cycle you may want to wait a couple of wks to start the Tren A so that you do not shut down you natural test production before the Test E has had a chance to establish itself.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 02-15-2011 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Footnote

I have been on test E for 8 weeks now

Im also dosing the tren at 100mgs eod

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    let me know when the tren starts to kick in as I will be running that same dose here in about 2 weeks w/ test of course.

lifteatsleep is offline Junior Member
    Starts to kick in end of week 1.
    Kicks in properly week 2.

Tren Ace 50mg ED Test Prop 50mg ED.

Easily best cycle to date for me, enjoying crazy strength gains and lean muscle gains, even on a pretty low calorie diet.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Same here.Sides really kick in week 5 always.

M302 Imola..you got it man, im doing my first tren pin in lil bit. My hear is always lil over does so i think i will be actually doing 120mgs eod but not that big of a diff.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    With tren a i feel the sides coming on by the beginning of week 2 and then weight/strength and muscle gain in week 4...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

So from expierence...run the tren for 8 weeks? or just go by how my body reacts on it?

anadroljack is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phat_matt85 View Post
    So from expierence...run the tren for 8 weeks? or just go by how my body reacts on it?
    go 12 weeks, i love tren ace its the best in the world.william lwellen has a book called anabolics10th addition,it has all the info you need.******************.com

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    go 12 weeks, i love tren ace its the best in the world
    12 weeks of Tren Ace is pretty long.....

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yeah i always hear to do tren for no more the 8 weeks

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    With tren a i feel the sides coming on by the beginning of week 2 and then weight/strength and muscle gain in week 4...
    even with tren a?

What sides do you guys get with Tren ?

Besides gyno which was fixed with nolva and some tren-sweats during the day, I've had no other sides......

M302 Imola..you got it man, im doing my first tren pin in lil bit. My hear is always lil over does so i think i will be actually doing 120mgs eod but not that big of a diff.
    Thanks bro...hope you have some solid results!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    even with tren a?
    Yep, sad really because the sides hit me long before the gains...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Im doing inj of tren OED, how important is it to pin at the same time? should i schedule a ime frame like 6:00 pm lets say or time isn't too important? I just dont want to get the mood swings since im already pushing it by pining oed.

wazza16australia is offline Junior Member

Pain

Does tren hurt after u shoot it like prop

j.daddy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wazza16australia View Post
    Does tren hurt after u shoot it like prop
    With my experience it is not like prop, but it still is a little sore. I made mine a little thick, 140mgs/ml and I can definately tell I did it the next day. Now I'm pinning prop and tren a together and my left leg feels like I got hit with an ice pick. They are both home brewed so it's a little more painful than the last source I had, but I know exactly what's in it.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its interesting that I have heard people say that they pinned Tren A and had substantial next day pain. I have only ever used Tren A taken from pellets and both me and the other guy who I made some for had absolutely zero next day pain and both of us did have next day pain with prop. However I used the crystallization method and lots of rinses and filtering to separate the Tren A from the junk so I know my tren was free of binders, fillers and methanol.

So my question is have any of you guys that made tren from pellets or powder not felt pain the next day or were my friend and I just really lucky?

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    The pain from tren is very unique. I don't get much post inj pain, but there's a strange dull ache that hurts if you push on the muscle. I cut mine to reduce that. With a 50/50 mix I can pin quads without any pip.

I'm mixing it with prop. Can't say there is much pain the next day anymore....there was at the start of the cycle, the first 1-2 times I pinned that particular muscle group.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lifteatsleep View Post
    Starts to kick in end of week 1.
    Kicks in properly week 2.

Tren Ace 50mg ED Test Prop 50mg ED.

Easily best cycle to date for me, enjoying crazy strength gains and lean muscle gains, even on a pretty low calorie diet.
    you really need to eat some food to grow keep thinking that... you might be at the size you want but you really need carbs and proteins to gain... and i def think you should doubble the prop you arte taking... tren number are fine

as for when tren a starts to hit ya... i start feeling the tightness in my lungs asap, cough might be just as quick, and the aggression is normally the frist thing i feel then the sweats starts... that is all in the first 36 hours...

as for muscle results visually seeing i would say two weeks or less

Noted.
    I am going to force myself to eat properly as of today....I just find myself not hungry at all.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    ya food is just a tool - that is it doesnt matter if your hungry or not... eat eat

and eating properly has to be eating correctly for your goals

jay007 is offline Associate Member
    how many weeks does it take for tren to shut you down/suppress test progression

dolla$ign is offline New Member
    for my upcoming tren cycle I am going to run my tren A for about 2 weeks shorter than I do my test P so the tren can clear in a testosterone rich environment. Also it just worked out that way with the amount of AAS I have. I have heard some people say getting blood levels back to normal can take longer if you end your test P and tren A on the same days.

im 2 weeks into it and i feel lol dicrease no prob banging though

12 days into it, doing 80-100mgs eod ( bottle is little over dosed so im shooting for 80mgs eod but it might be 100mgs). Dropped the test e to 500mgs ew and i Fing love the results!!! cant stop looking at my self and cant wait to work out everyday. I even havnt even been hitting he gym hard since i started tren due to both of my forearms, i both of them felt like i pulled muslce or somehing. Anyways im hard as shhh i iit vascular and feel like im growing everyday. I also started eating shit load more of food i feel super hungry all the time

darkcrayz is offline Member
    i felt sides, acne/gyno 4 days in. it was interesting.

12 days into it, doing 80-100mgs eod ( bottle is little over dosed so im shooting for 80mgs eod but it might be 100mgs). Dropped the test e to 500mgs ew and i Fing love the results!!! cant stop looking at my self and cant wait to work out everyday. I even havnt even been hitting he gym hard since i started tren due to both of my forearms, i both of them felt like i pulled muslce or somehing. Anyways im hard as shhh i iit vascular and feel like im growing everyday. I also started eating shit load more of food i feel super hungry all the time
    Awesome, I pinned my first shot of prop (150mg EOD) and tren a (100mg EOD) last night...let the fun begin! Glad you are getting the results bro...I can't wait. So you increased the cals and still are leaning out on the tren?

Bro, I am doing stuff all cardio and have been eating okay but clean (couldn't eat for a few days for some weird reason).
    I have gone bigger, but also leaned out. Tren is easily the best roid i've ever used. It is also the harshest, for example on Test, I had next to no sides, save a little acne.
    On Tren/Test, I got gyno within a week and was stuffed up mentally in a few more.

I think the mental factor is big, normally I don't have any sides in that regard, but on tren, my god am I angry. And I get paranoid/jealous, I fell in love with my ex again and starting obsessing over her. So weird, that is the only thing putting me off Tren in the future, in my experience, it f@4ks with your head.

rcks is offline Junior Member
    Tren Acetate becomes active in only 2 hours after injection.

You should feel some results immediately.

Week 2 is when you will notice the strength gains.

Now the difference in body composition you will notice in week 3 and so on.

Gains are relevant to dosage. So higher dosage = bigger gains, which in turns leads to bigger side effects unfortunately.

HCG is a must, even at small dosages.

I'd recommend you doing a well thought out PCT, as Tren does shut down your body completely, and progestorone increase is something not to left unspoken if you expect to have any libido after your cycle.

ozy
    ozy is offline New Member
    Why is HCG a must? are you saying for any cycle or with use of tren could you please elaborate as i am starting a cycle of test prop/tren soon.

rcks is offline Junior Member
    HCG is a must for Tren cycles. Will keep the testes size during the cycle and it will speed up recovery of PCT.

Recommended use of HCG on cycle, is starting 2 weeks in, 500ius a week.

The more often you inject, the better off you'll be, as it will replicate your natural bodily function.

You finish the cycle with your last injection of tren and start your normal post cycle treatment.

With HCG you will need a AI(arimidex or aromasin ) and any tren cycle you will need a anti-progesterone(dostinex) to prevent prolactin enduced gyno, also to increase libido and keep your mood swings in check.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    I FELT it the very first time I injected it. I immediately got hot. Appetite was completely suppressed by 3rd inject (I have no appetite on tren which is why I have only used it to cut thus far). I start to notice fat loss middle of week 2. I dont notice any strength/muscle gains because I physically am unable to eat on it. It does however maintain whatever muscle I already had even while being food-deprived.

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    Is the appetite suppression thing common with tren ? I hadnt heard that before.

Ante2212 is offline New Member
    Day 1 pin 1 .... See what goes on.
    50mg tren a
    400mg week test e

lifting214 is offline Junior Member
    I don't feel shit 3 day of injecting 100mg of tren . Just really bad pip.

Can't walk/workout with this pip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information