BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Winny for 5 weeks at end of cycle, what can I honestly expect?

My apologies in advance for not having the time to post detailed stats, goals, cycle plan, etc, etc....but i'm on lunch and have limited time. I'm planning on running a pretty basic cycle of test enanthate and deca with d-bol to kick it off. I'm giving serious consideration to tacking on winny at the end, as that would very nicely bring me into my first contest from what i'm told. However, I'd like to hear from those who have tacked winny on at the end (and i gather there are many of you) to harden up and cut a bit after bulking.

Did it really combine the best of both worlds in many senses (cutting and bulking)? Or was it more of a way to dry out that bloat and puffiness that might often come hand in hand with such cycles. Any and all input appreciated...especially from those with firsthand experience.

EDIT: I know there's a few former threads addressing the subject, but what i'm really looking for are personal anecdotes and reactions.

sugarshane is offline Junior Member

Red face

dude just take some test at 500mg week, cardio, watch yur diet. seriously i think test on a clean diet rips you the fuck up. im on 500mg wk and im ripped as ever

jmo

peace

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'm a big fan of Winny in almost any cycle. IMO it really helps retain gains and I love that rock hard feeling and apperance it gives my muscles. If I were you I would add it to the end of this cycle.
    You won't be dissapointed...

nuke is offline Member
    Originally posted by sugarshane
    dude just take some test at 500mg week, cardio, watch yur diet. seriously i think test on a clean diet rips you the fuck up. im on 500mg wk and im ripped as ever

jmo

peace
    For some strange reason I agree with Shane to some degree. Mind you test for its true use it a bulking agent, but.........

I'm a little confused...I have my cycle planned out, and give the basics above, the only variable in question is what winny might yield if tacked on to the final five weeks...along those lines, MBaraso's response is what i'm looking for, as well as some others denoting similar experience with winny at the end of a bulking cycle.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    BG, I think it depends on your BF% whether or not to add it.

10-13 and I could see it as a feasable addition. higher than that and I think the sides(joint pain) would out weigh the hardness you'd get because the excess BF would cover the effects.

It's debated as to whether winny helps in burning fat. I have seen no actuall studies and probably will never get a chance. A study like that is just not needed for any kind of application.

I like T3 for maintaining fat %, or helping in fat loss. Fina has also helped greatly in cutting as well. Winny, well I am a little biased. I've only used one kind that I absolutely despised.

I you do decide on it, make sure to get a respectable brand.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Pheeno I'm curious to why you despised winny?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I like winny but I only see its true effects at 100 mg a day. It will defenitely dry you out and of course the cramps and joint pain are unpleasant for a lot of people the look you get from it is great in my opinion. It is certainly worth giving a try to see how you like it.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Never tried Winny but have lots of bro's who have taken Anabolic -st orally 50mg/day

Reading these replies, as well as sifting through some others, I believe i'm going to spend the next six weeks (time left until i intend to begin cycle) leaning out and dropping some bodyfat so that my gains are as quality as possible and tacking on a winny rider has some actual benefit. Fantastic....i'm saying goodbye to bulking (temporarily) just as my gym gets in the new 130 pound dumbbell set.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    im on the same cycle, deca 300mg ew and eth 500mg ew for 10 weeks, (jumped w/dbol ). Im throwin in the winny startin in on week 8-14 and after the eth is gone, 11-14 prop. SO basically im caping my cycle with a winny/prop combo for the same reasons as everyone else does, harden up, cut the bloat down if any, and keep more of ur lbm gains. MY .02

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    i am doin 4 weeks of winstrol
    am on a cycle of dbol test enan deca .

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    Pheeno I'm curious to why you despised winny?

M, I don't doubt winny's great effects. But the winny I used was horrible, I picked up some of **'s. I will try injectable next time. I got all the joint pain and noticed hardly any added hardness. My BF was around 11.
    I am definately no anti-winny and will try it again, but from my experience thus far, it was a dissapointment.

platinum is offline Associate Member
    Not that it answers your question, but I'll be running winny for the last 6 weeks of my upcoming cycle....had a bro that did it and loved it.

Platinum

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    I'd love to try some winny, but from what I've read its harsh on the hair? Any of you guys prone to MPB and used winny? What were the results? And would propecia do anything to protect the hair? I tend to think not? Thanks!

Peace,
    CC

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Go with proscar for the hair bro.

Thread Information