Thread: Ghrp-6

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member

Ghrp-6

Dumb question but is GHRP-6 legal? also which one is better at stimulating your appetite GHRP-6 or b12?

toothache is offline Senior Member
    GHRP-6 is legal for research purposes only. Ar-r sells it for that reason.

I believe b12 is better but I may be wrong.

another question is there anything else out there what increases your appetite?

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    GHRP-6. turns me into a human garbage disposal. Nothing works better from me. careful with the dose too much will keep you up a night. EQ has a similar effect. I know there is a sup called ENGORGE. I have no idea if it works or not.

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    GHRP-6. turns me into a human garbage disposal. Nothing works better from me. careful with the dose too much will keep you up a night. EQ has a similar effect. I know there is a sup called ENGORGE. I have no idea if it works or not.
    You ever heard of Periactin?also forgot to ask what dosage are you using & do you use it during cycle or all the time?

stevo123 is offline Junior Member
    ghrp-6 by far for appetite....just a small dose of it will get you grabbing anything you can get your hands on so be sure to have a meal and a shake ready before you take it...

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord_wang View Post
    You ever heard of Periactin?also forgot to ask what dosage are you using & do you use it during cycle or all the time?
    I have heard of it but never attempted to access. GHRP-6 works fine for me so I looked no further. I usually run 200 or 150 mcg twice a day. morning ane early afternoon. I only run when I get about 6 weeks into the cycle and my hunger disappears. It happens every time, orals make it worse. then I stop growing and workouts suffer, motivation decreases... So I throw it in then until the end of the cycle

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo123 View Post
    ghrp-6 by far for appetite....just a small dose of it will get you grabbing anything you can get your hands on so be sure to have a meal and a shake ready before you take it...
    Yes sir, good advice. B12 has never come close to the effects of ghrelin. Ghrp-6 is something that needs to be carefully dosed for this reason.

How many cals,carbs,protein etc were you guys eating when taking Ghrp-6?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    From the research i have been doing lately Ghrp-6 is great for appetite but im leaning more towards GHRP-2 due to the fact you get the same benefits without the increased hunger. I personally do no need the increase in appetite, but if that is what you are looking for GHRP-6 is a great choice

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord_wang View Post
    Dumb question but is GHRP-6 legal? also which one is better at stimulating your appetite GHRP-6 or b12?
    B12 works well increasing appetite but its a mild,moderate effect.
    GHRP6 will have you eating everything in sight.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    B12 works well increasing appetite but its a mild,moderate effect.
    GHRP6 will have you eating everything in sight.
    I was thinking about running Ghrp-6 or Periactin. Anybody here try Periactin yet?

Bumping this topic from the dead but I don't know the ghrp-6 still havent gotten any crazy hunger from using it

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you aren't experiencing any hunger from it then I would consider fake GHRP a possibility unless you have used a reliable source like ARR.

I usually take my GHRP with my Mod GRF 1-29. I find that for me GHRP-6 is better while on a bulk for obvious reasons. If I am not wanting to get the massive appetite after taking it I instead use GHRP-2. GHRP-2 still gives me a bit of an appetite but not nearly as fierce as 6 does.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    If you aren't experiencing any hunger from it then I would consider fake GHRP a possibility unless you have used a reliable source like ARR.

I usually take my GHRP with my Mod GRF 1-29. I find that for me GHRP-6 is better while on a bulk for obvious reasons. If I am not wanting to get the massive appetite after taking it I instead use GHRP-2. GHRP-2 still gives me a bit of an appetite but not nearly as fierce as 6 does.
    I finally took the jump to darkside with peptides & started,two things I noticed though I had a flush feel when I do injects & my sleep has improved

Well the flush feeling is normal and is a good indicator that your gear is legit, at worst underdosed. These things are usually manufactured on a mass scale via processes like e coli farming so to fake it you have to be a pretty big cheapskate, but it happens.

I will say that I just noticed you are 22. If I had a dollar for every younger guy on here that ended up causing damage to his HPTA through peptides and prohormones I would have a good amount of spending money. I just want you to know that some of them carry similar consequences to actual AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    Well the flush feeling is normal and is a good indicator that your gear is legit, at worst underdosed. These things are usually manufactured on a mass scale via processes like e coli farming so to fake it you have to be a pretty big cheapskate, but it happens.

I will say that I just noticed you are 22. If I had a dollar for every younger guy on here that ended up causing damage to his HPTA through peptides and prohormones I would have a good amount of spending money. I just want you to know that some of them carry similar consequences to actual AAS.
    No I'm actually 25 & I'm also located in the states, I tend not to put my real information on these forums for legal issues.

Well if you're willing to tell me your age in a thread I see no issue with putting it on your profile.

Yea understood but man I don't understand I took 100mcg this morning didnt feel shit just the same flush feeling & now I just did my other shot for the night & the shit hit me like a freight train,feels like somebody kicked me in the gut

Thread Information