Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bullseye is offline New Member

new member with depreesing story

hey all, this is a first post for me and it is going to be a lousy one at that. I am a student in college currently. today in the middle of class two gentlmen entered the class room and took my teacher asside.after a short time my teacher came up to me and said "there's tw guys out there who want a word with you. I felt sick to my stomach...........let me go back a month ago and inform you all that i had ordered close to $550 of gear from overseas.(i have ordered through the mail many time before this).........yesterday i checked my on campus mail box(which is where i had my gear sent) and inside was a note notifying me that i had a package to pick up at the front desk. iwas so excited but decided i would pick it up tomorrow.
    .....back to the class room. i eventually ended up in an empty class room with four federal agents. they showed me the package, and told me they where not hear to arrest me if I cooporate. It was really scary because they knew so much about me and they had been watching me for the last couple of days....anyway they asked me if i was going to sell it and wanted o know who else i know that gets gear in the mail(I don't know anyone and that is what i told them). luckly i despose of all my emails between myself and suppliers. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND YOU GUYS NEVER SAVE ANY EMAILS REGARDING INVOLMENT WITH STEROIDS . i am scared to death and very depressed because clearly i can never order gear through the mail again. and I don't know if these guys are watching me all the time or what.

let this be a heads up to all of you. this was my 6th time to order gear. I didn't just get a letter from customs i got herrassed by four feds and my career could have been destroyed(which they repeatedly threatened).
    LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING BETTER TIME WITH ALL OF YOU

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd delete this post if this story is in fact true....and fast.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    sizzzuks bro, go domestic:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

what's wrong with the post?

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Originally posted by BigGreen
    I'd delete this post if this story is in fact true....and fast.
    Why? He's already been busted.

Welcome bullseye. Hopefully the feds leave you alone now.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Sucks bro...

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, that really suxs!! Sorry to hear that! So what happened in the end. Obviously they let u go. But what was their reasoning for coming to ur school? ohhya and welcome to AR!

OG

PEDEY is offline Junior Member
    Bullseye,

Something doesnt make sense to me with your story. If four federal agents watched you for a couple days and took the time to investigate you, why would they have just left you without A) Arresting you or B) Getting a name and info of your supplier? The authorities have more important things to do then spend 2 days scaring some kid over a little bit of juice, unless they were intending to squeeze info out of him. What happened in the end? They just left you alone?

well they said they were hoping i would pick up the package yesterday when i recieved the "you have a package notification slip" then they were planning on bursting through my door in the middle of the night(that is exactly what they told me) but they simply decided to warn me and let me know all my mail will be checked from now on, but they couldn't really do anything i guess because I never picked up the package.
    they made out a quick report(nothing is on my record) and let me walk out of there with shaking legs

Chach is offline Associate Member
    yeah welocome to AR, i want to agree with pedey because i have never heard of this scenario...alittle fishey but oh well it sux sorry to here about it

pedey, i am guessing you don't speak from expirience because obviously they do have the time to do what they did to me, because it just happened to me.

I told them I never paid for any gear and never asked for any gear to be sent to me. they said that they are very aware of all the selling of steroids online and asked if they could look at my computor. I said sure because i don't have a fucking computor because i use the computors at the local library. what are they going to do. I never picked up the package and i never admitted that it belonged to me. I told them i did not pick the package up the day i got the notification because i was walking home from school that day(which is true) and i thought it was a package of 10lbs of whey protein(which i really am expecting in the mail soon). and when i say they were watching me for a couple of days I was implying that they were watching me yesterday when i checked my mail and they watch me walk to my apt.
    soung good bro?

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    I am always skeptical whether posts like this are made by agents to scare gear users, or actual horror stories. We will never be able to confirm this.

-SF

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    They didn't even attempt to make you squeal on your source ? They just don't let people go , especially when it's tax payers money paying for them to sit and watch you. That costs money bro........big time , and then to say...........Oh , we believe you didn't order it. Come on....tell us the whole story.

I used to always laugh when i would read posts about guys paying $140 dollars from from their gym source for a 10ml bottle of test because they were afraid of having their package intercepted through the mail if they ordered through the mail. wellnow I understand what they mean. although both seem extremely risky to me now.

Originally posted by Sigmund Froid
    I am always skeptical whether posts like this are made by agents to scare gear users, or actual horror stories. We will never be able to confirm this.

-SF
    RIGHT ON BRO

I'm starting to wonder now.....................maybe we got a hot one here guys. I'm gonna watch your posts real close my friend.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by Ozzy
    I'm starting to wonder now.....................maybe we got a hot one here guys. I'm gonna watch your posts real close my friend.
    better safe than sorry... sorry bullseye

your right i guess you can never really know if this is true. shit i don't blame you guys a minute for being cautious.
    and i have told the whole story.
    obviously they asked where i got it. i never said they didn't. I just thoght it was obvious when i told you all that i said i did not know where it came from and i never asked anyone to sell it to me. They then said "when are you supposed to pay your dealer for this" (pretty dumb question imo because i don't know of a source who will front gear) and I said "I never asked to have any gear sent to me. they asked how would they have gotten your address? and i said i don't know unless there is someone who doesn't like me and gave my address out. and that was pretty much it. I asked if i should have a lawyer present and they said no you are not under arrest. you have been wanred
    the end

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    From what I understand, which is limited about computers.1) Even if you delete any saved e-mails is'nt it on your harddrive? 2) They did'nt even bother to search your residants for anything pertaining to the shit

RHINO

hey guys, I totally understand. you don't have to apologize for being skepticle.
    I am not hear to get a source. I have sources (although i will never use them again)
    I am just frusterated and wanted to vent

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    well if your story is legit you are one lucky dude. usually if they take the time to come out there, they're gonna get your source or at least arrest you and force the source out of you.

bro i don't have a computor. they checked my college email account from the police station but there is nothing on there.(don't use that account for gear). and no they did not ask to check my home. don't know why but that is the truth

I don't feel lucky. i lost close to $600.
    god I hope they don't bother me. my source is overseas where this shit is legal anyway. they know the package came from overseas.

Still sounds fishy. Dude , here is something to think about. If they took the time to watch you , they are not watching you to give you a warning. Come on

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    If you don't have a computer, then how are posting all this? Your actualy sitting in the "library" typing all this then they should what your doing write now. Will I be getting a knock on my door?

RHINO
    Last edited by Big Rhino; 03-04-2003 at 03:24 PM.

steve1 is offline Junior Member

SO WHAT DID THEY WANT FROM U??

I am a little skeptical too ,u can understand that i hope

First of all did u have any prior criminal activty?

Second of all ,What did they actually want from u then? Your sources name? Wether u use or not?

If they suspected u did gear they could run a test on you at will.

Thirdly , its NOT illegal to posses gear as it is used for HR therapy, not like coke or weed.

And really if feds wanted to know sources all they have to do is type one sentence in ANY search engine at get 100's maybe 1000's of sources they could put out of commision!

Steve1............oh yes it is illegal to posses in the USA.

steve1 is offline Junior Member
    I dont think it is illegal to pocesss , prrly just to buy, sell or distibute

some pple ar given amps of gear by docs and administer is themselves!
    Would these pple have the exemption? if so what stoppin anyone form saying they actully need the gear for medical purpose?

Anyway this whole story sounds like a sham.

THis guy is scared shit less that the feds are watchin him yet he keeps typin away at his school computer???? hmmmm a little fishy

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    you need a prescription to possess, but the dosages that most doctors prescribe for people needing hormone replacement therapy is very low in comparison with what someone using juice will have.

you need written proof of the prescription, so just saying 'for medical purposes' won't cut shit with someone busting you.

as far as this post goes, you told us that the feds didn't arrest you because they didn't think it was yours...you have confessed in these posts to 1.) purchasing and ordering and 2.) lying to them, so i don't know what to tell you. publicly posting on this forum to tell us how you didn't get fucked in the ass is one way to go down in flames if they really are keeping as close of a watch on you as you think. all it takes is an I-P addy and they will have a written confession with evidence to prosecute you and put you away for some time. best of luck bro, think about the potential chain of events you set into motion with this post.

longhornDr is offline Member
    It's illegal to have them without a script, people that get them from their dr obviously have a script, and even if you do have a script it's illegal to use them for a purpose other than what the dr intended or to lie to your dr to get the script.

Most schools make you log into the system before using a computer and everything you do is logged so it would be easy for the feds to find out everything you do online.

You get a visit from the feds about ordering steroids online and the next thing you do is log onto a site like this? If your story is true you might want to change your MO.

peace_frog is offline Associate Member
    And a college student would know how to spell "computor". Not just a typo, you did it 4 or 5 times. Is it a community college? " I didn't just get a letter from customs i got herrassed by four feds and my career could have been destroyed(which they repeatedly threatened). " I hope your career doesnt involve much spelling. The feds were just gonna bust your door down in the middle of the night and do what...warn you?(hope you dont live in a dorm) I think when the "feds" come to bust your door down in the middle of the night, they have much more on their minds than a warning. Im not buying it. And I dont think Im alone....

Rook209 is offline New Member
    One little thing that everybody left out. If the feds found where the package ended up it wasnt out of pure luck. These guys arent stupid they do this crap for a living. Also if they knew that the package was from overseas they would have done one of three things. If they were watching you they would have waited until you picked it up and then busted you. Also I dont think that they would have intercepted your mail because it doesnt sound like enough gear to make it on COPS or something. They \ould have checked your credit card for the purchase or searched your room for a money order reciept or something. You dont receive your gear from overseas on the account that your a good person and you promise to send the money. Pay first and then receive. Sounds a little fishy to me.

I think a Mod should delete this crap of a thread !!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Ozzy
    I think a Mod should delete this crap of a thread !!
    I must agree...

I smell bacon.

-SF

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    Too many inconsistancies.First off anyone thats ever been arrested for anything knows you would have been arrested for this,especally if they sent 4 feds to see you and threatened to break your door down. Second,your a college student,what career? Your part time job at Wendy's? I can't understand the reason for this thread none of your story makes any sence.I've had friends get busted for the smallest amounts of rec drugs in the past and you want us to believe that federal agents are not going to bust you for importation of controlled substances and then buy your b.s. story about them not being paid for? Come on dude.Your either somebody's mommy or daddy, or your a cop.

My friends have all pointed out the gaping holes in your story. If you are not an agent, I have no idea what you have to gain from spreading these rumors. At first I was not sure. Then, I was skeptical. Now, it is clear to me that you have made some very suspicious mistakes in your story. I don't believe you.

-SF

Saucefit is offline New Member
    If he is one of "us" then he should know that we all know of the consequences. So, here he is basically trying to tell us that getting gear through the mail is bad, or dangerous??? No shit! We all know that, but most of us are smart and know how to be safe. (I hope) :-)

Rook209 is offline New Member
    Just look at the screen name. "Bullseye" doesnt that sound a little like it came from a cops mind?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    to those wondering at my suggestion....busted for real or not, you do not go through the entire process, case closed, have a nice life, in the span of 24 hours after taking the time to "watch him". If this were true and they were "watching him", wouldn't that be a rather foolish thing to go on a well-known website and talk about how you did order it despite what you said, and now were concerned that you couldn't order through the mail again....yeah, there's a great move.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information