bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member

nolva or clomid for weight loss?

has anyone ever tried taking nolva or clomid for weight loss??

hope this is'nt a retarded question, i just figured that if you were trying to get cut, it MIGHT help with keeping test levels up (easier weight loss while keeping more muscle) and slowing down the old estrogen pump,coupled with some ECA. it could be an effective way to safley diet without losing to much muscle?

just a thought.

give me your thoughts positive or negative

thx bws

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think you will get any fat loss properties from SERMS although Dan Duchaine did feel that year around Nolvadex helped him slightly. Diet, Cardio, and drugs like clen , ECA, and DNP would be much more effective. If you choose to do this then use Nolvadex and not clomid.

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    thx for the reply

i thought it might help in trouble areas, the little fat under your tit, love handles..ect. nolva with some eca may be a good combo for dieting eh?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    I don't think you will get any fat loss properties from SERMS although Dan Duchaine did feel that year around Nolvadex helped him slightly. Diet, Cardio, and drugs like clen, ECA, and DNP would be much more effective. If you choose to do this then use Nolvadex and not clomid.
    Agreed, but if you do have a naturally high estrogen conversion rate that is also helping you pack some fat in estrogen related areas it could help, not with actual fat burning but with not storing new fat in those areas. I am going to run nolva my next cutting cycle and see if it helps.

Pain

Thread Information