Thread: Arimidex???

LexMuscles19 is offline New Member

Arimidex???

I was talking to someone about my current cycle the other day, which is 500mg of Qv Test E and 400mg of EQ weekly for 10 weeks. The guy basically said I SHOULD be taking an anti est like arimidex while im on this cycle. My question is since its the 1st time doing test or EQ should I be taking an anti est. If so when and how much..????

PS This will be starting my 5th week on Wed.

My Stats:
    6'1 215lbs
    BF 11-12% (Guesstimate was 9.5% before starting cycle)

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, well it depends on u and if u think ur pron to gyno or holding water? IMO i think its a good idea to run 20mgs of nolv throughout any cycle. But thats just me. Some bros might think it hinders gains but IMO not enough and id rather be safe then gyno sorry. Arim's good stuff but maybe to good imo. Arim can totally shut down ur estragen production and u need some to grow. Thats why i like nolv better. Hope this helps.

OG

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    OG i agree i am taking 10mg of nolvadex every day and working cool with me but just 1 question for u LexMuscles19 , how do u start a cycle without knowing what is an anti e!!!!!!!!!!!! and without having nolvadex or arimidex on hand and do u have some hcg or clomide?

LexMuscles19 is offline New Member
    I know what an anti e is.... And i have nolvadex and arimidex on hand as well as anything I need. Its only a phonecall away. I just thought It would only need it if i feel/see the signs of gyno.

Thread Information