noXcuse is offline New Member

Question first cyc deca and enanthate??

this is my first cycle I'm 6'3" 218 15%bf at 28yrs. My goals are to gain 20lb of good hard muscle and loose some bf. I have brovel deca and enanthate . ?1 should I run deca 400mg for 10 weeks and enth 500mg for 12 weeks. or run deca at 300mg for 13 weeks and test 400mg for 15 weeks? ?2 should I run liquidex at .5 ed for blote or is there a better option? ?3 Would winny for 6 weeks 50mg eod at end of cycle help keep my gains? And I know hcg and clomid 3 weeks after

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    For your first I'd run test @ 500mg 10-12, keep arimidex and nolva on hand incase gyno pops up, but you shouldn't have a problem. Save the deca for your next cycle. Forget about fat lose, eat clean and your fat shouldn't go up and it could come down do to more lbm.

JohnnyB

Decoder is offline Banned
    johnnyb are you syaing test only cycle?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Im with JB on this --pick one bro!1 from the looks of it what you have is for bulking. You can keep your fat to minimum with a good diet and gain some LBM. Or if your goals are to get lean than start to cut and get your bf% down to your liking than bulk for size. See bulk than cut or cut than bulk but not the 2 at the same time.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

noXcuse is offline New Member
    Would enth 500mg 1-10 give me quality gains? I dont want to look puffy

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bah! Your 28 years old. Run the test and deca the way you have it in the first scenario. Run the liquidex at the .5 mg a day but have nolvadex and bromo on hand just in case.

Thread Information