joeyj is offline New Member

fina and dmso...

in a couple months i will be starting my cycle for the summer. I know many who read this will say i should shoot the fina and i know your probably right but i want to experiment. I will be doing fina and winnie.. I think i will probably run both for 6 - 8 weeks...I just want someone who has done fina with dmso to give a good way to do it the best place to rub how many each time etc...I will be taking 50mgs of winnie ed. Any advice on how to fix the cycle is appreciated greatly thanx brahs....

bump

wimp is offline Associate Member
    i dont know how effective fina is dmso. i do know that it makes you reek.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Dude, your gonna smell..If your going to do winny and fina, (assuming your using winny tabs) it sounds like your afraid of needles. Dont be, and either way your still using gear..so why not take full advantage, and not 60% of the tren in the fina and shoot it.

nah i aint afraid of needles.. I have done a couple cycles using needles before...and i am injecting the winnie....i just want try the fina with dmso and i was jus looking for some help and any imput on it.....thanx

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Sorry cant help with DMSO, but would really recomened, just converting it and injecting it..No smell..and alot more effective.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    why bro, injecting is so much more effective.

Thanx for the advice brahs, but im jus gonna do the dmso so any help or any imput is appreciated

jammergsxr is offline Member
    O.K.,Draw 1cc of dmso in a syringe,take half of that and heat it up on a spoon(I just held a lighter under the spoon for a few seconds)once heated add your crushed fina and mix it up with a toothpick until its nice and dissolved.Now add the other half of your dmso to the mix.I would suggest rubbing it on the top of your foot but before you do wash your foot and your hands with anti-bacterial soap,remember anything in the dmso goes into you!Once you apply the mixture to your foot cover it with some saran wrap then put on an ace bandage then go to bed.This is how I did it and was happy with my gains but everyone is different and reacts different so if your skin gets burned by the dmso or you get an infection I hold NO responsibility!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by jammergsxr
    O.K.,Draw 1cc of dmso in a syringe,take half of that and heat it up on a spoon(I just held a lighter under the spoon for a few seconds)once heated add your crushed fina and mix it up with a toothpick until its nice and dissolved.Now add the other half of your dmso to the mix.I would suggest rubbing it on the top of your foot but before you do wash your foot and your hands with anti-bacterial soap,remember anything in the dmso goes into you!Once you apply the mixture to your foot cover it with some saran wrap then put on an ace bandage then go to bed.This is how I did it and was happy with my gains but everyone is different and reacts different so if your skin gets burned by the dmso or you get an infection I hold NO responsibility!
    Dam that sounds like a real pain in the ass to do. Injecting it is so much easier and more affective.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Yeah it is a pain in the ass,Maybe a Mod could put my post in the educational threads because I' ve posted this several times.This way they can just go straight to it.

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    ive used the dsmo w/fina before. but it sucks. if you dont crush up the pellets enough they dont absorb and its like rubing sand paper in your skin. the stuff get pretty warm and irritates the skin after awhile. i rubbed it in between my bicep and forearm. inside where that big vein is. you have to make sure you rub it all in otherwise it wont absorb it. and your breath is gonna smell like ass and when you sweat in the gym your gonna smell like your breath does. i switched to injecting it and it was a lot less trouble. thats just my experiance. peace

how many pellets each time is sufficient i was thinkin of jus doin 7 pellets a day for 7 or 8 weeks....what you brahs think??? any imput pleez guyz.....and for the ones that have used the fina with dmso can you please tell what kind of gains you you guyz had and what you think i can expect

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    You can make the shit up in advance and store it but I'm not sure of the correct mesurements maybe some one else might have them. Just put it on your thigh and then wrap it with saran wrap(your thigh) till it is soaked into the skin and no matter how many of those little listerine things you eat your breath could still melt led and your body oder, man you'll smell like a New York cab driver in the middle of a heat wave in July!

RHINO

Thread Information