Thread: Sexual energy

steve1 is offline Junior Member

Sexual energy

i have just finished a cycle and am using the anti-e regiment.

My question is: Does anyone else feel like they have no motivation to do anything while there sexual functions have been temporarily slowed down?

I am a fan of the philosopher Deepak Chopra and one thing he says is "that everything we do in life,even day to day activties is in essence to release sexual tensions and energy"

I think i truly understand what he means know as i never relized that having low or no sex drive really disorients u in day to day living and feelings of not being motivated by anything take over.Complete pointlesness in everthing sums it up.

Really sad actually

but i am not to worried about gettin my drive back to full force as it should do so soon.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    Its ur hormone imbalance from the sauce fuckin w/ur head bro. Its a phaze and will pass. (try spankin the monkey around a bit!)

tried spankin it, can only reach to about 70% hardness, and is really dissapointing, so it turns me off from doin that,even hott girls are not turnin me on.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Alright, what did your cycle consist of? And what was the duration of the cycle? What are u taking now post cycle? Clomid? If so (and I hope so) How much of it are u taking?

Slypknot is offline Member
    This is my first cycle (Deca /Sust) and I'm pretty much smack dab in the middle of it...and sexual energy is a very weird thing.

No problem getting it up, no problem checking out hot chicks...but as far as actually WANTING sex - there is NO desire.... pretty odd for me as I'm usually much more into it.

I suspect it's the same prob you're having as far as the hormones (like BigG said). Give it time bro - make sure to follow through with your clomid therapy (300mg day 1, 100mg day 2-10, 50mg day 11-20) and all should be well.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well everyone reacts differently to different types of AS.
    The deca along w/ the sus should have u pretty much shut down and that's where it's probably coming from. I feel the same way sometimes.
    Actually for the past couple of days i've felt like that, but it'll subside.

ya i took deca 300mg and sus 500 mg for 8 weeks.I did prov and nov during and after and gonna start clomid ed at 50mg ed for 2 weeks

SLYPknot: i did not have a problem during the cycle in regards to gettin up, hardness and desire, in fact i was a F***en animal even 50 year olds were turnin me on!!!But i hear a lot have that experince

Its just now that im off, its hard to belive how u can go to one extrem to another and how much sex dominates you life even if u aint gettin any.

Thread Information