Slypknot is offline Member

Weird soreness after workout....

I'm currently on the 5th week of
    Deca @400mg
    Sust@500mg

and lemme tell ya I am getting some seriously odd pains in mainly my arms... My pinky finger and ring finger on my left hand hurt like a tendon problem. When I squeeze it hurts REALLY bad all the way up the back of my hand.

Tonight I did a good arms workout (bi's/tri's) and on the way home (ride an R1) my arms were just aching the same way!! It really feels like there are teeny-tiny muscles in my arm that are spasming or locking up for a second or two then releasing. I get these in my hands (I type all day) near my thumb and back of the hand.

WTF?? I was under the impression that Deca would 'oil up' joints, etc - removing this type of pain... I never felt like this pre-cycle, but then again I wasn't pushing myself as hard either.

Any idea's? Is it possible to have tendonitus THROUGHOUT your arms?? Is this something water could help - and if so, how?

Looking for any thoughts on this one...it's starting to make life pretty hard and depressing me while working out.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    my tendinitis surfaced in my right arm throughout the forearm up to the elbow...it felt like shooting pains when i would curl my fingers or try to flex the muscle...water will not help it disappear so i would go to the doctor and get some meds that might alleviate the pain. you need to really stretch and know your limits in order to make the tendinitis subside...it took me almost 2 years to get it to go away and it still returns for a week or two at a time per year. good luck with it bro, its such a bitch.

steve1 is offline Junior Member
    ya i got that pain too about 3 weeks in to cycle!!

It was in my left arm right around the elbow , i mean in day to to day actvities it didnt hurt at all but soon as i lifted weight from that side it hurt and the pain hasnt subsided,VEry annoying!

My doc gave me an anti-inflammatrory but is there somthin better?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I've noticed the same thing beginning around the end of my first week of my cycle. I'm now at the end of the second week (and loving it!), but the soreness I used to get in my muscles a day or two after an intense workout is now more intense. Instead of just aching a little, the muscles actually hurt. I figured it was the D-bol kicking in. Anyway, no pain no gain!

btw-here's my cycle...
    1-4 D-bol 35mg ed
    1-10 QV EQ 400mg
    1-10 QV Enantate 500mg
    13-15 Clomid 300/100/50
    Nolva on hand

and stats...
    6'1"
    190 lbs (in week two...up 6 lbs already)
    24 years old
    1st cycle

-moto

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    oh yeah, just eat some Advil a couple of times a day...works for me.

-moto

Thread Information