FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

My friend 2 weeks into cycle (gains already while leaning out)

I have a friend who started a cycle almost three weeks ago and already has impressive mass gains while bring abs out. His cycle looks like this.

Weeks 1-10 Test Enanthate 1000mg/week
    Weeks 1-10 Equipoise 400mg/week
    Weeks 1-10 Clenbuterol 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
    Weeks 1-4 Sust eod (not sure how his dosage is per day but split between 4 weeks)
    Weeks 1-4 Prop eod 50mg

He has gained 5 pounds and is noticably leaner with more muscle definition. Anybody have any critique's or any worries or concerns he should have?

his stats are somewhere around 5'11 175 6% starting

Now 5'11 180 5-6%

I thought gains could have been mostly water but if it was water how in the hell would the abs come out? Im confused about these gains brothers in such a short period..Can someone please enlighten me...Maybe it was the combo of sust/prop/clen that kicked in quickly
    Last edited by FKITLETSGO; 03-06-2003 at 11:24 PM.

He may have started out at 165 lbs and is now 170 lbs...Not sure about starting stats but I do know he gained 5/6 pounds so far and I can attest to the assumption that he leaned out b/c his abs definately came out quite a bit compared to before.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would definetely say it is the prop/prop in the sus/ and the clen making him get these results

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by Rickson
    I would definetely say it is the prop/prop in the sus/ and the clen making him get these results
    I agree. One ? though. How many cycles had this guy done cuz that's a shit load of test.

This is his 3rd cycle. Saw very minimal gains at 600mg/week test so last cycle bumped it up to 750 and had decent gains no sides. This cycle he's going all out and finally for the love of god adding some clomid and arimidex in the mix...wait n/m he got nolva...no he did get clomid...aahh hell if i know

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    This is his 3rd cycle. Saw very minimal gains at 600mg/week test so last cycle bumped it up to 750 and had decent gains no sides. This cycle he's going all out and finally for the love of god adding some clomid and arimidex in the mix...wait n/m he got nolva...no he did get clomid...aahh hell if i know
    That's 2200 mgs of test a week for the first 4 weeks. Yeah I'd say he's going all out. If he wasn't seeing gains from 750mgs a week of test then he probably wasn't doing something right.
    Tell your bro he can expect some sides from this cycle. Good god almighty

Yea its a lot of Test running through him... I advised him to keep his weekly dosage of Test under 1500 for the frontload and right at 800 after first 4 weeks. Well he'll live and learn I just hope the arimidex and clomid can take care of any problem he might come across.

Thread Information