Rhino58 is offline Senior Member

Home Land Security!!!!

My buddies dad works for the anti-air terriost attack commision. They try to stop all the air attacks along the US coasts. I guess they just got a bunch more funding when the home land security started march 1st. What his dad was telling us was that the new home land council will be checking a lot more international mail. For all kinds of "dangerous" mail. So if you are ordering through sources outside the US, heads up!!!!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    thanks for the heads up bro...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    in other words ,kiss your freedom goodbye ,can say police state !

Solrock is offline Member
    fuck. i thought that would happen. looks like I am going to have to brush up on my spanish.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well thank you very much George W. Bush....numbnut

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by symatech
    well thank you very much George W. Bush....numbnut
    im sorry to rant on you bro but i think it is damn riciculous that all you people( no one in paticular just whoever listens) are anti war and call GW Bush names. do you ever think of the pressure he has to have on him. he has to keep us a free country while still trying to keep us all safe of course you didnt hear anyone saying shit when 9-11 happened but now that the memory has died for some people talk shit again. id like to think his has more info then we are told and he will do the right thing. i dont get into politics so i dont care about that aspect of things but i think its a shame when people are afraid to fight for something they want
    JLI

roch is offline Member
    pretty selfish statements. if you've ever had family or friends who've died or spilled blood for this wonderful country you most likely wouldn't say this. I happen to love the hell out of the good ol US of A and any man voted to run this biotch.....

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    This was not meant to cause any problems, just a heads up on mailing internationaly. Becareful of what you send and recieve.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    thanks bro.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Rhino58
    This was not meant to cause any problems, just a heads up on mailing internationaly. Becareful of what you send and recieve.
    bro thanks for the heads up that was in no way geared towards you.
    JLI

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by jleighty17

im sorry to rant on you bro but i think it is damn riciculous that all you people( no one in paticular just whoever listens) are anti war and call GW Bush names. do you ever think of the pressure he has to have on him. he has to keep us a free country while still trying to keep us all safe of course you didnt hear anyone saying shit when 9-11 happened but now that the memory has died for some people talk shit again. id like to think his has more info then we are told and he will do the right thing. i dont get into politics so i dont care about that aspect of things but i think its a shame when people are afraid to fight for something they want
    JLI
    Well thank YOU George Bush Jr. Sounded just like a campaign manager. I think the thing to do is asassinate the one responsible and keep all the innocent soldiers and there family's out of it. How about a George and Sudam fight in the ring. Let those two fucking idiots battle it out !!

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Oh and thank you for the Heads up Rhino Man

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Solrock
    fuck. i thought that would happen. looks like I am going to have to brush up on my spanish.
    Lucky for me I have a Latina girlfreind

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    bro, you are aware that George Bush spawned Homeland Security right? This is not the war in Iraq, or 9-11. We are talking about homeland security and everybody knows it wont do a damn thing. It gives foolish people the illusion of safety, which is all most people really need. On 9-10, you werent worried about flying were you? you were under the impression that airline security was good...and in 1 day your whole views change?!? and now this homeland security is some miracle answer??? i refuse to believe that.

Pressure??? pressure defines the job. a presidents life is not meant to be relaxing. And everybody who runs for president is fully aware of the pressure. Part of what makes us good leaders is our ability to make rational descions under pressure. We get attacked and Bush's instint is to attack everybody? Thats foolish...(but good politics if you have an election year comming up

peace
    symatech

ps. Thanks for the heads up!!

roch is offline Member
    I hear you man, I'd love nothing more than to see george and sa'damn' get it on in a bare knuckler and spare the lives of those soldiers who lay down their lives for our freedom. I don't do too much mailing but the info is appreciated and I'll pass it on.

Thread Information