sugarshane is offline Junior Member

Emergency!! Bros Please Read

Hey bros, heres the deal im doing 500mg test enan a week, SUNDAY AND WEDS. last injec was on weds, and tonight (thurs night) i accedentaly injected 250mg more of test enan. so this week so far i got a total of 750mg, not what i wanted. QUESTION IS SHOULD I INJECT THIS COMMING SUNDAY OR WAIT TILL THIS COMMING WEDS SINCE I INJECTED 250MG BY ACCEDENT ALREADY??

THANKS BROS!!!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How could you forget you just injected the day before? Anyway you can wait until next Wednesday to shoot again or you can just go back to your normal Sunday/Wed schedule. One week at 750 mg isn't going to do anything to you.

sugarshane is offline Junior Member
    RICKSON THANKS ALOT BRO GOOD LOOKING OUT!! i was nervous for a second. so u think my blood levels will stay constant until next weds??

thanks bro

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If this is the first week - you are deffinitly in the clear considering in a few more weeks your test levels from the long enanthate ester will be much more than 500mg because of it's release pattern... basically you would have accidently frontloaded the heavy ester...

BTW - USE A LOG OR A CALENDAR for your cycles. You shouldn't accidently anything while self administering meds - especially strong androgens like testosterone . Write your shit down or use something like an MS Word calendar on your computer. You should keep notes on what does what and how long you have been doing this and that... or even vital patterns like blood pressure... be proactive and stay safe.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    is short term memory loss a side effect of aas?

dont worry bro i'm the other way i always miss by a day(late) cause i fall asleep or something comes up

Jaandost is offline New Member
    bro, i cant imagine that you forgot within 24 hours about an injection but hey...............anything can happen. anyways, keep with your regular routine...............250mg will do you no harm..........you just frontloaded(slightly) by accident.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    use my cycle planner and print out your cycle timetable. mark off each injection on the timetable once you've done it. i do and it works.

if you want to do sun/wed type injections put 3.5 days in the box for days until next injection. the planner then automatically works out everthing else.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    damn bro that sucks, but it wont hurt you at all

Thread Information