Thread: HCG Question

Jacked29 is offline New Member

HCG Question

Hey whats up guys, got just a quick question that i can't seem to find the answer to. Must I refrigerate the vials of HCG before I mix them out with the sterile water or after, and also what is the best way to mix w/o contaminating it. I would greatly appreciate your input thanks.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    you put them in the fridge after you mix them...mix it in the one bottle then pull out the hcg into how ever many syrnges you use per bottle...example: if you have a 5000 i.u bottle, you would put 500 i.u in each of 10 syrnges...Madmax..

Jacked29 is offline New Member
    Appreciate it Madmax

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Madmax
    you put them in the fridge after you mix them...mix it in the one bottle then pull out the hcg into how ever many syrnges you use per bottle...example: if you have a 5000 i.u bottle, you would put 500 i.u in each of 10 syrnges...Madmax..
    Agreed.

Pain

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    they should also be kept in the fridge prior to mixing, i have always kept them there, and all the pharms also keep them refrigerated

peace

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    The packaging says they should be stored in the equivalent of a cool, dark place, and after mixing they should be put in the fridge.

-SF

Originally posted by The Original Jason
    they should also be kept in the fridge prior to mixing, i have always kept them there, and all the pharms also keep them refrigerated

peace
    I thought the reason they kept the powder and liquid separate was so they didn't need to be refridgerated until mixing?? Just like GH.

Pain

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    gh needs to be refrigerated also before constitution, in fact, if you do alot of reading, you will find alot of people say that if its not, it can be fucked. Ironmaster had the best knowledge on gh but i havent seen him around in a while, he would be the best person to ask. In fact i just did some reading and it does suggest for gh to be cold, thats why one of the biggest chinese suppliers send it in cold packs

peace

Originally posted by The Original Jason
    gh needs to be refrigerated also before constitution, in fact, if you do alot of reading, you will find alot of people say that if its not, it can be fucked. Ironmaster had the best knowledge on gh but i havent seen him around in a while, he would be the best person to ask. In fact i just did some reading and it does suggest for gh to be cold, thats why one of the biggest chinese suppliers send it in cold packs

peace
    Thanks bro,

Pain

Thread Information