Grant is offline Member

Angry Winstrol Trouble

I am using 22 gauge needles to extract and inject my Winstrol and the plunger will not go down!! What am i doing wrong. This has happened the first five times i have used it.

Maybe your not pressing hard enough? I hope your not letting it sit for a while before you use is because it can dry up real fast. You also might want to look at the top of the bottle and see if part of it is missing(small lil chunks) they might be in the pin. If your using a 22g then I doubt it...
    All I can think of

Fast Results

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ru waiting to long to hit after u suck out the winnie?did u shake the bottle good,and also where r u hitting?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, you gotta SHAKE the HELL out of that bottle before you extract the winny, then you gotta shoot pretty quick before it settles...or, stop all this nonsense and just drink it...lol

Wow! We all posted that at the same time! AMAZING!

Grant is offline Member
    it's not a trouble of not pressing hard enough, i had my roommate practically body slam the plunger and i would not go down, i will try shaking the hell out of it though and tell you if it worked.. I need some clarification here.........I have seen numerous posts saying it is just as effective orally as the injections, can i get a final ruling here??

FINAL VERDICT.....

YESSUH.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yes it can be taken oraly and a lot of people have mixed feelings aboutit,ithink it is but not as good as shooting it,it tends to get broken down iin the digestive track somewhat.

I promise you get great results either way

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

know what would be funny

if you were sold cheap suspension as winstrol .sounds like the suspension dilema w/ it's ability to solidify so quickly, but anyway, yeah these guys are on point, shake it up, but i've never used winny that was hard to get through a 22

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    First of all there is no diffence between injesting it and shoot it is up to you the reason why you cant depress the plunger is the compound of winnie itself it settles very quickly and blocks the pin so you have a hard time getting it out. YOu need to shake the hell out of it and inject it as soon as you fill the pin up. JUst like PaPaPumP said to.

Thread Information