dsc
    dsc is offline New Member

storing juice in suyringe

allright I finally made my final change to my cycle. I have decided to go with sust again but this time inject it m,w,f. Since I will be using 500mg(two amps) per week I will need to devide the two amps into three shots. My question is will it be ok to prepare three suyringes at the begining of the week to use throught the week. I am thinking that it will be ok but I dont want to take any risks. Better safe than sorry.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Yea that's fine , I've done it before. But why are you going through all that trouble to measure exactly 175mg in each syringe ? Just go Mon. & Thurs. at 250 each. That's what I'm gonna do anyway.

orto is offline Junior Member
    One friend of mine did the same thing. He keeped them in refrigerator and nothing went wrong.

dsc
    I have been told many times that sust is much more effective if injected three times a week. If I am incorrect someone let me know because twice a week would be fine by me, but I want maximum gains.

dsc
    also I cant keep them in the fridge(dont ask why) is there a problem with that?

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Don't put them in the fridge and the reason I'm saying go twice a week is because you are running 500mg ew. If you want to run 750mg ew that would be a hell of a lot easier. I just wanted to know how you are going to split it up into 175mg in each syringe with only 500mg of Sus. Sounds to much like a hassle not orth going through

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Take 2 shots a week. One on monday and one on fri. If you can frontload the Sus @ 750mgs for the first 2 weeks.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    A friend from university did Sustanon . He shot 250mg every four days (which is NO WHERE NEAR) every other day (which I know some people claim is better). And he gained about 20 pounds on his cycle. I know people say it is better to shoot more often, but hell, just go with two shots a week and that is enough.

I myself will start Kirachi's on Monday. I will be shooting 250mg M/W/F for a total of 750mg a week. Although because of the gear you lose in the syringe, it adds up to 630mg per week.

Also, keep in mind, you do waste a little each time you shoot, don't forget to make up for that.

Thread Information