Joe7sevens is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Week 7 test cyp, adding var this week, also started adex last night

Hey everyone, I've done lots of reading and now finally am going to compose my first post for both info and question purposes. I'll start w my stats, I'm 5'8, 37 years old and Jan 2 I started my first test cyp cycle, prior I have been training seriously for 3 years and before that did the on/off gym thing since I was 16. In 2007 I weighed 215 pounds and was sporting a 38" waist with about 30%bf, after lots of hard work and diet mods I got back to my high school weight 155# and dropped my bf to 14%. That took about a year to complete. Since then I have gone back to my old wrestling routine and have slowly put some size back on. As of Jan 2 this year I weighed 174#, 30"waist, 15.25" arms and really slow gains and recovery times do to my age. A friend suggested I try T, so I'm at week 7 of 500mg/week (250weds 250sun) and holy crap my gains are good, I'm up to 194# my bf is 12%, and I have gained lots of strength (flat bells went from 80s to 130s, squats from 285 to 455), that being said my diet and supplements have also increased. I have been taking in 3800 cals per day and around 225-275 of both protein and carbs. Pre workout I'm doing 1MR, and post I do glycomayze, creatine, nitric oxide, and protein. I also take bcaa and vitakik daily. So no to my questions ...

1. I'm still on test cyp for another 5 weeks to complete 12 week cycle, but I want to add var to help cut and polish the muscle, I was thinking 40ed based on the stacking research, but should I pyramid it up and down coming on and off?
    2. Last night on the preacher curl I noticed my nipples to be tender for the first time. I have adex .5 on hand so I started it, 1 tab. I was told to take 2 per day until I'm not sore but most of what I read is saying that's too much and to take .5 every 3days? I know I don't want to rid all estrogen but not sure on this dosage.
    3. Is there a need for hcg ?
    4. Do I need to taper the 500test dose when I add var?
    5. Should I pyramid the test dose down to 250 in week ten in prep for coming off in week 12?

Thanks again for you comments and what not, I'm deffinately no genius but I've read alot and really appreciate the help. Oh and lastly my goal is to come off a lean 190, w 10%bf, I'm not a body builder I just really like the results at this point in my life. Funny thing is my wife likes it almost more than I do. Lol. Thanks again.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    1. nope, 40mg ed 20mg morning 20mg evening
    2. .5 eod
    3. if you now have squirrel nuts then yes
    4. no
    5. no

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe7sevens View Post
    Hey everyone, I've done lots of reading and now finally am going to compose my first post for both info and question purposes. I'll start w my stats, I'm 5'8, 37 years old and Jan 2 I started my first test cyp cycle, prior I have been training seriously for 3 years and before that did the on/off gym thing since I was 16. In 2007 I weighed 215 pounds and was sporting a 38" waist with about 30%bf, after lots of hard work and diet mods I got back to my high school weight 155# and dropped my bf to 14%. That took about a year to complete. Since then I have gone back to my old wrestling routine and have slowly put some size back on. As of Jan 2 this year I weighed 174#, 30"waist, 15.25" arms and really slow gains and recovery times do to my age. A friend suggested I try T, so I'm at week 7 of 500mg/week (250weds 250sun) and holy crap my gains are good, I'm up to 194# my bf is 12%, and I have gained lots of strength (flat bells went from 80s to 130s, squats from 285 to 455), that being said my diet and supplements have also increased. I have been taking in 3800 cals per day and around 225-275 of both protein and carbs. Pre workout I'm doing 1MR, and post I do glycomayze, creatine, nitric oxide, and protein. I also take bcaa and vitakik daily. So no to my questions ...

1. I'm still on test cyp for another 5 weeks to complete 12 week cycle, but I want to add var to help cut and polish the muscle, I was thinking 40ed based on the stacking research, but should I pyramid it up and down coming on and off?-no
    2. Last night on the preacher curl I noticed my nipples to be tender for the first time. I have adex .5 on hand so I started it, 1 tab. I was told to take 2 per day until I'm not sore but most of what I read is saying that's too much and to take .5 every 3days? I know I don't want to rid all estrogen but not sure on this dosage. - .5 eod, but if gyno is forming run nolvadex at 20mgs pd and if the soreness subsides you can drop to 10mgs ed
    3. Is there a need for hcg ?-use it if you can 250iu 2xpw for the last 4 or 5 weeks
    4. Do I need to taper the 500test dose when I add var?-no
    5. Should I pyramid the test dose down to 250 in week ten in prep for coming off in week 12?-no

Thanks again for you comments and what not, I'm deffinately no genius but I've read alot and really appreciate the help. Oh and lastly my goal is to come off a lean 190, w 10%bf, I'm not a body builder I just really like the results at this point in my life. Funny thing is my wife likes it almost more than I do. Lol. Thanks again.
    i answered your questions in bold.
    one area of concern is you make no mention of pct ( post cycle therapy )
    secondly first cycle should really be kept to one compound

Blog Entries
    I have the .5 arimidex as PCT, but started it last night second to nipple soreness. I was going to start it last week of Test but my guy said to also start it if any estrogen symptoms came on? Will I need something other than the nolvadex ? I was under the impression adex will work as well and as PCT? and yes my nuts are half the starting size, now they are like they were when I was 25 but not squirell nuts yet lol, really my biggest downside w all this has been really sore injection sites and crappy sleeps.
    Why only one compound on first cycle?

PCT will include 2 serms clomid and nolvadex . click on the banner AR-R at the top of the page and order clomid and nolvadex (tomoxifin) take them both 18 days after last cyp pin for 4 weeks at these doses in mgs
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    really should have done more research before you started this cycle

a-dex will do nothing to stimulate lh and get your boys working again.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the help MB, guess I can never read enough!!!

No problem
    Good luck.

Blog Entries

what about adding or the need for HCG

What do you think, adding hcg in the pct phase??

Hcg during cycle, last 4 or 5 weeks like I outlined above

Blog Entries
    mb, im oerdering the clomid nolvadex and hcg and im wondering if your dosing guide above is per week or per day or eod?

Thread Information