henchman is offline New Member

Hair loss helpp!!!!

hey guys, i am 25 yrs old and really want to pack on some bulk and lean muscle. Ive been training for 6months and am looking to cycle. I have been advised to take sustanon and deca together (inject), but i am worried that taking these steroids will make my hair fall out which is going very slighlty thin at the minute and male baldness runs in my family. will taking these steroids make my hair fall out??????? and is there anything that i can do to make sure my hair doesnt fall out by taking something a long with sus and deca??????????? thankss

layeazy is offline Banned
    lol neither will help if you have male pattern baldness in your family and just run test first time round sus250 mmm maybe test C or test E

what about taking dht with the cycle? thanks

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bump just shave it.Why prolong it?

SMcB is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by henchman View Post
    hey guys, i am 25 yrs old and really want to pack on some bulk and lean muscle. Ive been training for 6months and am looking to cycle. I have been advised to take sustanon and deca together (inject), but i am worried that taking these steroids will make my hair fall out which is going very slighlty thin at the minute and male baldness runs in my family. will taking these steroids make my hair fall out??????? and is there anything that i can do to make sure my hair doesnt fall out by taking something a long with sus and deca??????????? thankss
    You've only been working out for 6 months?? You should train naturally and consistently for a few years before even considering a cycle. And as for hairloss? I'm on my 6th week of a lower dose (300 mgs./week) of test and have noticed an increase in shedding the past week. I'm looking to end this cycle early. I didn't realize even a conservative dose could increase hairloss.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i second that its not the 50s we blend in now.lol
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bump just shave it.Why prolong it?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    OP, if you've been training for only 6 months, you have no business using steroids . Now to answer your question about hair loss, if balding runs in your family, steroids could speed it up. But there are things you can take to avoid that, like propecia or rogaine or you know wear a hat. You can also just be a man about it and go bald (it's not really a big deal).

does propecia or rogaine work whilst using a cycle? thanks for the info guys

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Well Henchman, there is no guarantee that they will even work when you're not on cycle. And the hair you grow with Rogaine doesn't exactly look like normal hair. My dad used it (and he doesn't even work out, let alone use steroids ) and he grew hair that was more like fuzz than normal hair.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Training 6 months and you want to use gear? If you don't have the dedication to train for 5 years naturally or even 1 for that matter, the only thing a cycle will do for you is make you go bald and prob worse shape 3 months after you finish than you were in before you started. Give me a break, stop being so lazy.

sixoner is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    i second that its not the 50s we blend in now.lol
    this made me laugh so hard....I agree its just hair wtf?? clippers have no side effects or anything

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Just shave it all off. Best decision I ever made.

Evader is offline New Member
    Get Finasteride (Propecia, but cheaper without the brand name) and start using it asap. Use Rogaine too. Propecia is a DHT blocker, rogaine does something different that makes peach fuzz hair grow on your head (helps to make the hair look fuller). Also start using Nizorol shampoo.

Do these 3 things whether or not you go on cycle. If you search google you can very easily find out which steroids are really bad for people with thinning hair. Your safest best is to get onto a Test only cycle of Test Prop because if you have issues you can stop injecting it and it's out of your blood stream in 2 days. Testosterone on it's own when used with Finasteride probably won't do much damage. PROBABLY. but there's no guarantees.

I wish I had started Finasteride when I was your age. I'm 30 now and started it a year ago. I regrew a lot of hair... but man I wish I started before...

p.s. do your research. Finasteride has some nasty possible side effects such as permanent loss of the ability to get an erection. It's very low odds, but how important is your hair to you vs your penis? lol.

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Just because baldness runs in your family doesnt mean you are gonna get bald when your older but, using steroid will make sure of that lol. Shave it.

Good Grip is offline Banned
    What effect will propecia have if running a prohormone that produces dht?

Thread Information