fender99 is offline Junior Member

new member needs critique!!

Hey everyone, I joined the forum a few years ago to read and learn, but have never really posted much. I guess you could say I've been lurking... particularly in the diet thread!!! (and have learned a lot that has proved to be very beneficial in my training not to mention overall health, so thanks!!!!) Now on to the real reason for my post: I am planning what will be my third cycle and would like a critique.

Stats: 6'3 / 219lbs / 10%bf / 24yrs (the bf is my best guess, ill post pics for confirmation from vets)

Here's the plan:

Test E 500mg/wk (1-12)
    Tren A 100mg/eod (8-13)
    Proviron 25mg/ed (6-13)
    HCG 500iu/wk (8-17) - 2 pins, one every third day
    Clomid 100/50/50/50 (13-17)
    Nolva 40/40/20/20 (13-17)

i also have plenty of Adex on hand as well as caber. (is it necessary that I be incorporating the Caber when I start the tren? or before?)

Thanks everyone for your help, and ill post pics asap!

-F

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    24 and 3rd cycle???? it's up to you.
    The only thing I can tell you its about hcg : week 1 to 12. make sure you have your shots, 2 days prior your test shot (like 48 hours and 24 hours). The reason you using hcg is to keep your natural test production and avoid testicular atrophy, if you start at week 8 like you mention, will be some damage to your system. I suggest you clomid and nolva at week 14-18.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    24 and a 3rd cycle is not very smart. Have you seen an endo for a full blood makeup? Might be a good idea.

fender99 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    24 and a 3rd cycle is not very smart. Have you seen an endo for a full blood makeup? Might be a good idea.
    No I have never seen an endo before. My cholesterol is healthy last it was checked about 6 months ago, and I've never had any "shut-down" effect, or other sides post cycle. I have also used hcg post cycle after both cycles of test, instead of during to prevent, is this really a bad idea? With no symptoms of abnormality would you go for bloods? thanks TS appreciate any knowledge

Thread Information