zrage is offline New Member

are these doses enough?

hey guys my friend is offering me some Biogen lab compounds and i dunno what to get.. i wanted to do a short 7-8 week prop/tren -a cycle for i dont have much $$, and each vial is gona cost me 100$, also the tren and the prop are both 100mg 10 cc vials , that woudnt be high enough doses, only about 115mg of test and 115mg of tren a week, i also have 2 bottles of halovar i could throw in..

1 vial tren a 100mg
    1 vial test prop 100mg
    enough clomid to run a good pct
    2 bottles of halovar

so should i even bother with this cycle? would i get any gains? i know my diet is on point ive been lifting for 6 yrs im 6'1 235, 24 yrs old

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Can't name labs, can't discuss prices. And that lab is garbage anyway.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As said before price discussion is against the rules. Edit out the lab name and prices.

The doses you have proposed are no where near sufficient for a cycle. Wait until you have everything on hand (PCT included) that you can start a proper cycle with

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    no lab names.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    no you should not do that cycle. You would gain nominal at best. Wait till you have the funds to buy EVERYTHING you need prior to even thinking bout starting. Also if you can not afford the amount of gear needed how do you expect to ea the amount of clean food to even begin to utilize the compounds? I think you already knew the answers to these questions but were hoping someone would say "hell ya go for it". Be patient and you will reap much better gains, also what cycle number would this proposed one be for you, if it's a first that a lot of gear and tren is def not advisable.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Can't name labs, can't discuss prices. And that lab is garbage anyway.
    Well said.

Thread Information