badman22 is offline Junior Member

test-e and results

im 4.5 weeks into my 10 week enathate cycle ive put on a few kilos but really cant notice much difference in my physique , i have been lifting for 4 years the only reason i strarted using roids was i hit the point i coudnt get anymore out of my body im 5,11 10% bf, can i expect much more gains from the test-e , isnt it ment to help u get more ripped too it appoears to b making my abs dissapear ?

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    its still early in your cycle from this point on you will see/feel your gains.

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    no, it is used to build muscle, not lose fat. the change you should be aiming for if using e is lean muscle growth. and that means getting your diet right. 1-1.5g protein per pound of bodyweight (i don't know what the kilo equivalent is--maybe double??) and roughly the same with complex carbs. low fat. most people do cardio for weight loss. especially first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. when you reach a sticking point with cardio you may want to try clen , but research the matter about how and when (and IF) you should use it. but cardio is key to fat loss. not a magic roid. I suggest you right out your diet on the diet subforum and have it critiqued. diet is the most important thing in this, and the thing that is most often overlooked.

badman22 is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys, also im gettin a bit of acne im using nizoral shampoo, doxyclycine and ZMAS( apprently good for the skin ) to help combat it will it help much ???

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    not true it depends on what your diet is like. test can do both .i cut hard on test .
    Quote Originally Posted by toooosmall View Post
    no, it is used to build muscle, not lose fat. the change you should be aiming for if using e is lean muscle growth. and that means getting your diet right. 1-1.5g protein per pound of bodyweight (i don't know what the kilo equivalent is--maybe double??) and roughly the same with complex carbs. low fat. most people do cardio for weight loss. especially first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. when you reach a sticking point with cardio you may want to try clen, but research the matter about how and when (and IF) you should use it. but cardio is key to fat loss. not a magic roid. I suggest you right out your diet on the diet subforum and have it critiqued. diet is the most important thing in this, and the thing that is most often overlooked.

ty357 is offline Member
    my 1st test e cycle with dbol made my abbs dissapear as well. After a month into pct they came back for me

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I agree with CRO on both counts 1) long esters need more time 4-6 weeks to fully kick-in and, 2) diet, not cardio is the key to fat loss.

However, you’ve somewhat stacked the deck against yourself. Long esters aren't a good cutting cycle choice for a few reasons, primary to which is their inherent bloating.

What’s your Enth dosage, and how often are you shooting, and do you have any AIs on hand?
    You might want to increase your cycle duration to better accomodate Enth's longer requirements.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    22 and cycling. Good luck.

tmtulcs is offline Junior Member
    Almost 7lbs on a test e only cycle in 4.5 weeks. Pretty good. Could easily be at 25lbs by week 12. Many say test e takes 3 to 4 weeks to kick in full. I have always noticed gains starting at the end of the 2nd week. I am just finishing week 4 and up 10lbs, but my bf was a little higher than my past cycles and I have notice much more water retention.
    What is your weekly mg?

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    not true it depends on what your diet is like. test can do both .i cut hard on test .
    oh yea, don't get me wrong bro, I'm 5 weeks into my cycle of e and lost 15 lbs, doing am fasted cardio (and lifting, of course). its great because instead of losing muscle and strength, I'm gaining. I was simply clearing up the idea that test is like a fat burner. and clean eating is a must. grilled chicken, tuna, sweet potatoes, brown rice, oats, etc.

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Its water for now

Thread Information