Bama_man is offline New Member

2nd cycle...think first was a waste. Need advice.

First of all I'm 6'0 215. 36 y/o. Did my first cycle with a blend..test, masteron , tern 100mg, did 1 ml twice a week. I don't think that was nearly enough. I worked really hard in the gym an diet. Made moderate gains and lost a good amount of weight. But nothing I would expect off cycle.
    The second cycle I'm gonna go with test, eq, win and maybe tren . But I understand tren is for more experienced people. So maybe not.
    I need specific dosage advice. I am trying to add lean muscle. And reduce body fat to around 10. I am about 22 now. Please let me know. Thanks alot!!

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to slow done with the compounds. That was a horrible first cycle and if it was dosed at what i think it was it was way too weak to even notice anything.

You need to drop the BF first of all. If you are 22% BF with at 6'0 215 though i think you still have some room to grow naturally pretty easily.

Bama_man is offline New Member
    Thanks...that was a mis type...I am 17 percent bf 22 was at start. I agree what a stupid first cycle. I just went with what was suggested at the time. I am here now to get better advice and get the most out of my next one. I agree. I want to lose 15 more pounds before nest cycle. Any suggestions though on the next one?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    When was your last cycle?

tmtulcs is offline Junior Member
    I am 38 and altered my cycle a little, but now at 400mg Test E, week 4. This was my 5th cycle, first since i was 28. I started with about 18% bf. My water retention is much worst this time around. Dang slacks are getting tight! In the past I ran with 12%. Might just be the age, but I wish I would have gotten to 12% or closer before starting. I am up 10lbs at the end of week 4, so I am expecting about 25lbs.

Thread Information