TeeR4v_Gainer is offline New Member

First cycle: I have a few non-chemical questions

I'm 25, 6 foot 2 inches tall and I'm right around 195 lbs. Ive been working out since I was 19.

I have been lurking these boards for a while and finally came around to wanting to do a cycle. Age-wise I think I'm in a good time frame and mentally I'm prepared.

I just put an order in for my first cycle and I have been reading a lot. Here is what I have so far for my cycle:

2 week prime:
    nolva 10 mg every day
    arimidex .25mg every day

8 week cycle:
    test e on Monday and Thursday 500 mg a week (250 each day)
    nolva 10 mg every day
    arimidex .25mg every day

start pct 14 days after last test injection

PCT
    days 1-7: Nolva 40 mg every day; 100 mg of clomid every day
    days 8-30: Nolva 20 mgs every day; 50 mg of clomid every day

Diet and supp questions:
    now for some questions... I read that a good guideline for diet is 25 cals for every lb of body weight while on cycle.. i already am consuming 1.5 grams of protein per lb..

right now i consume around 3500 cals a day. according to this guideline i need to up my intake about 1300 more calories.. will i be hungrier on cycle??

I enjoy a preworkout sup every now and then.. can i continue use of this on cycle??

training questions:
    I lift 5 times a week and I follow layne nortons power hypertrophy workout routine. I love it. But would a more conventional split with higher volume be better on cycle??

thanks in advance for anyone who takes the time to read this and reply. I've done hours of research on this stuff but the diet and training area is still a little fuzzy

layeazy is offline Banned
    post this up in workout question mate also theres some great info there for you..

tmtulcs is offline Junior Member
    If you are going to only do 8 weeks of Test, you might switch over to Test Prop due to the shorter half life. You do need to do injections EOD.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    8 weeks is fine on eth.Read Ronnie Rowlands sticky.Good info.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You would be better going with either 10 wks or 12 weeks with Test E and drop the nolva and stick with a-dex on cycle, also go with nolva 40/20/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50 for pct. Drop the nolva/a-dex 2 wks prime.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You would be better going with either 10 wks or 12 weeks with Test E and drop the nolva and stick with a-dex on cycle, also go with nolva 40/20/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50 for pct. Drop the nolva/a-dex 2 wks prime.
    oh I was reading all the beginners cycle info and some advocate the two week load before cycle.. i was thinking it could be overkill but I really didn't know so I threw it in there... is there a reason to drop nolva during cycle??

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    You have the adex in there already..... you shouldn't have estrogen issues. Only other reason to use nolva is it raises good cholesterol I believe..... can't back that up right now tho.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

The a-dex will take care of any estrogen related sides and if you drop estrogen to it can lead to a rebound so no need for over kill, same nolva for pct.

djm6464 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    ^^^^this

prewo wise you should be okay.....in my experience tho the heavier stim stuff may mess with your bp while on test
    the test should make you hungrier....you'll be able to eat enuff, unless you try not to

i agree tho, 8wks is on the short side, seeing it only kicks in after 4 give or take

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Just FYI..... Nolva is associated with raising HDL (good cholesterol) and lowering LDL (Bad cholesterol)

http://www.project-aware.org/Resourc...amoxifen.shtml

"In addition to the benefit of decreasing the risk of developing breast cancer in women who are at high risk, tamoxifen has additional benefits for the bones and cholesterol. Tamoxifen has been demonstrated to preserve bone in postmenopausal women, which may result in a lessened risk of bone fractures6. Furthermore, tamoxifen is know to decrease levels of LDL cholesterol (the "bad" cholesterol), and is associated with increases in HDL cholesterol (the "good" cholesterol) and triglycerides, typical of the estrogen-like effect on the liver3."

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeR4v_Gainer View Post
    now for some questions...
    will i be hungrier on cycle?? You probably will be hungrier due to increased metabolism, and muscle growth.
    I enjoy a preworkout sup every now and then.. can i continue use of this on cycle?? Yes
    I lift 5 times a week and I follow layne nortons power hypertrophy workout routine. I love it. But would a more conventional split with higher volume be better on cycle??
    My workouts remain pretty much the same on cycle or off. When "on" I tend to workout with moderately increased volume and intensity.
    Bold non-chemical answers....
    Last edited by eGGz; 02-26-2011 at 04:13 PM.

wow thanks for the feedback guys! ill just continue with my routine and drop the nolva on cycle..ill get rid of the two week prime... i have enough to do a 10 week cycle so i will up it to that... im so pumped!

sounds good

Thread Information