Hobbes is offline New Member

Woa, lots of info!

hey guys, reading up on the site and all the threads, lots of information. I must say, with all the articles, threads, comments...well, there are several different viewpoints on Pre-CT and Post-CT. BUT, almost everybody seems to agree on TEST E being your first cycle. So, is there anybody out there who disagrees? And why?

6'0
    BF 13%?
    Last edited by Hobbes; 02-26-2011 at 05:32 PM. Reason: typo

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Who's Andy???
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Hobbes is offline New Member
    lol, sorry, i was thinking of the word "why" and added the letter 'y' to "and"...haha, i do that alot.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    How long have you been training? whats your diet like?

Yes i single compound is usually reccomended for your first cycle

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    While a first cycle of Test Enan is the accepted norm and probably the most foolproof, both me and my friend did Prop for our first real cycles.

Many feel this is a terrible choice because it requires pinning at least every other day, and daily injections really being the preffered method. And of course the other problem is that if the prop is not made with a blend of ethyl oleate and vegatable oil it also produces a lot of injection site pain (of course at 50mg ED day the pain should not be too bad).

Now if you can get past these two issues (daily pinning and next day pain) then its a great first cycle since you can adjust your dosage level and see results (amount of test in bloodstream) very quickly it allows you to make changes or abort the program in the event of bad sides. The other advantage is that you can see significant results in 6 wks so recovery is very easy and only requires a mild PCT.

So if you know where to get some good Prop made with a 50/50 EO/GSO blend, as well as some Test E and have plenty of money, then go ahead and buy 3 bottles of Prop and 3 bottles of Test E. Start on the Test Prop at 50mg per day you should know by 5 days at the latest whether you will mind daily injections of Prop if you do find that daily injections are not your thing then just go ahead and switch over to the Test E.

I know I will get flamed to death for this thread but I really hate the idea of a 12 wk cycle as a first go round and really would consider at least trying a 6 wk prop cycle if buying enough test to run either a prop or enan cycle is not a financial problem and you have a source for both.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I know I will get flamed to death for this thread but I really hate the idea of a 12 wk cycle as a first go round and really would consider at least trying a 6 wk prop cycle if buying enough test to run either a prop or enan cycle is not a financial problem and you have a source for both.
    I never understood why people flame others for this viewpoint. I've heard of many people on both sides of the long ester/short ester 1st cycle argument and both have very valid points. In my opinion it all just comes down to preference for the user, because if you weigh it out, they both have practically equal pros and cons.

Thread Information